~ Chapter 13 ~

A/N: JUST WANTED TO LEAVE IT A COUPLE DAYS TO GET MY HEAD AROUND A FEW THINGS BUT NOW I WILL GIVE YOU CHAPTER 13. PLEASE VCF AND DO NOT HESITATE TO MESSAGE ME. (I'll always reply..) THANKS AND ENJOY!

..

My eyes shot open and my body thrust upwards to look around. My breaths were a lot heavier than usual and something felt dramatically different. 

Just as I came to my senses and calmed myself down, another shock was bought to me again when the only door in the plain, white room, swung open and in came three doctors. 

"She's awake. We need to move her to the operation rooms ASAP!" One Doctor yelled, which made me terrified for my life.

My bed was wheeled out of the doors and my surroundings became very clear to where I was. We wheeled past the waiting rooms and I looked hopelessly at my auntie in the waiting rooms. Other than Takeshi, she was responsible for me. 

When my parents taken to prison, Takeshi had promised me that he would look after me as soon as he could. That he would give me food, water and a shelter. He kept his promise. Everyday as a kid, I would wait and wait to get older each second because I knew that Takeshi wouldn't break his promises. So, I lived with my auntie for a few years until she left us at home alone and left the cooker on.

We had a fire and nearly died. That's when we all got fostered. Yoongi didn't get chosen with us, but Takeshi and I were chosen together. I thought I'd never see him again, but now, I don't know if I want to see him again.

"What's going on?" I cried looking around like a crazy person at the doctors and tears streamed down my face. 

"You'll be alright. We'll explain everything to you once it's over." Then we entered a room that contained even more doctors and nurses. They moved me onto another bed and began to prepare for the following procedure.

"This will only hurt a bit." The nurse spoke softly and jabbed an injection in my stomach. I hissed with began and tried to restrain, but the other staff held me down. "You'll begin to feel sleepy in three, two, one" That's when I dropped.

~

When I awoke, my auntie and Yoongi were sat down in the room. My auntie was reading a magazine of the weekly gossip and Yoongi was fast asleep on the chair as if he'd been here for along while. 

"What happened?" I asked quietly, but it must have been loud for the silent room because it woke up Yoongi. Surprisingly, he got up straight away and ran over to me. 

"Are you okay? Are you in pain? How are you feeling?" He fired questions at me rapidly.

"I'm okay. What happened?" I asked again.

"Do you remember anything?"

FLASHBACK (CHAPTER 12 REFERENCE)

He looked at me and dropped tears. "We're not going to survive." He bluntly said.

"I thought you were the positive one."

"N-now y-you know t-the r-r-real me." He breathed heavily. 

END OF FLASHBACK

"Get away from me you monster! Where's Namjoon? Where's Takeshi?" I screamed at him and we both backed away from each other.

He tried to make me look at him, but I wouldn't. I wouldn't even look at him in the corner of my eye. He spoke to me anyways though. "I'm really sorry. If there is anything I can do-"

"Where are they?" I cried and acted like a stroppy kid and went to kick my legs, but then a sharp pain rushed from my legs to my chest. I screamed in pain and Yoongi hugged me in his arms, assuring that I was okay.

"What? What is it?!" He shouted for answers.

"My legs hurt!" I cried and when I lifted the blanket off of my legs, they were bandaged up. 

Then my stomach began to hurt. 

I roared out in pain and cried some more and for some reason, I let Yoongi comfort me.

"What's happened to me?"

"Let's call in a Doctor." My auntie stood up and walked over to the door to call a nurse.

A nurse came in and explained everything to me. Everything meaning the fact that I was going to be like this for the rest of my life. My legs have gave up. Which, means I'll have to be in wheelchair for the rest of my life. She also told me that I had an operation to help me survive through the pain. In my honest opinion, I'd rather not survive than be infertile. 

Hearing that, made me cry until until it put me in more pain. I know I'm young, but I'm 17 and I want a future. 

"I think we should let her rest and give her some space." The nurse suggested and they agreed. I was alone in a hospital bed and was a hopeless wreck. The only thing on my mind, was the future that I thought I had with Namjoon, but he wouldn't want me now. 

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR SUGGESTIONS!! I REALLY WANT TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT IT SO PLEASE COMMENT...