~ Chapter 22 ~

A/N: I KNOW THE BOOK IS A NAMJOON FAN-FICTION SO ILL ADD THIS CHAPTER IN FOR YOU GUYS ;)

NAMJOON POV

I did my usual morning routine (grab toast, brush teeth, wash ext...) then I sat down on my single bed writing rap lyrics.

The only topics that popped in my mind were love and independence. Two completely different things.

I just wanted to get her out of my mind. I know I promised to come back, but she wouldn't want me anymore. I got up off my bed and looked in the body length mirror. I saw a boy. A boy who is too young to worry about relationships. 

I then walked out of my room and into the kitchen where I saw my mother standing, making herself something to eat. I smiled at her and she returned it with a warm and welcoming smile. 

I turned to look at her and spoke to her, while she carried on doing her things. 

"I want to move out." I said bluntly.

"Do you?"

"Yes."

"Well, I hope it's not back where you came from." She replied in disbelief, while tutting. 

Then my father walked into the kitchen and he must of heard our conversation.

"Move out? I forbid you to go back to Korea!" He raised his voice.

"Easy. Who said I was going back there? I was thinking somewhere like Japan or something like that." 

They nodded.

"And where will you raise the money for that?" My mother questioned me. That usually happened whenever I gathered crazy ideas.

I leaned on the side of the worktops and picked a strawberry up from the fruit bowl. 

"I'll find a job and then I'll buy a car."

My father's eyes had widened at that point. 

"A car?"

"Yes. A car. I have a licence so that's something that I don't have to pay for." I chuckled to myself, eating the strawberry.

"What about your insurance? What about petrol money? You won't find a job in Japan if you can't even speak Japanese."

I almost choked. 

"I am fluent in Japanese thank you!"  

"Whatever." My dad said, walking away with a slice of toast. 

I walked back into my room and packed my things away. I was getting ready to go out there into the world again.

I had to remove Kiba from my mind and focus on the future.

She isn't waiting for me is she?

Nah, why would she be?

~

I was practically what you would call a loner if you walked the streets of England by yourself. That was me. Walking alone. 

I looked at all the shops and then I came across a shop that looked quite attractive. It was called 'AROMA'. I thought about entering the shop and so I did. When I walked in, the aroma was sweet. There were personalised bath bombs and the smell was almost unbearable!

I just wanted to get out of there as quickly as possible. I sighed to myself. "I need somebody to shop with." 

That's when I walked into a bar and just wanted to get completely drunk.

It was a familiar bar and for these past few months, I had been turning my emotions into alcohol. 

The man at the bar shook his head. "The usual?"

I nodded in response. 

My last thoughts were about Kiba and then I started on the strong stuff. I was a completely different person when I was drunk. I had a funny when I was drunk, but also another dark side that wasn't something for the show.

I began to drink more and more of this familiar liquid until I could no longer feel anything. No emotions and no pain. Perfect.

Then my eyes got attracted to a feminine species sat at the bar.

I guess I lost it when I walked over to here and spoke to her. 

"Can I buy you a drink?" I slurred. 

She had gorgeous, long, blonde hair that was curled slightly at the bottom and she wore a tight, short, dark red dress. She sat there drinking her drink a little bit quicker than me. 

"No." She took her time to reply. 

"Oh."

"But, you can take me out of this place and take me home." She winked, getting up from the bar stool and stumbling a bit. 

I almost fell flat on my face, but Instead, whatever was in my system, had come up and was all over the girl. 

"I'm so sorry." I snickered and stumbled out of the bar. It had started to get dark slightly, but I didn't feel like going home. I felt like running free in the wild like a lost dog.  

I walked over to a little road with nobody around and just ran freely in the middle of roads and then I lost my balance. I fell and landed on the ground. 

I remember laughing and then I blacked out. 

~

I woke up and looked at the ceiling above me.

Thank God that I was in my own bed. 

I walked over into the kitchen, holding my head in my hands. I winced in pain of what I presume, was a hangover.

I saw my mum cooking and she looked at me for a split second before turning back around. 

"Namjoon, you've got to stop drinking."