~Chapter 12~

I woke up to a smile on my face. 

For some reason, there was happiness in the house.

I ran down stairs to the laughter. 

"What's wrong guys?" I asked with curiosity. Then my eyes scanned the room and lit up when I saw Namjoon sat down with my brothers.

"Namjoon?" I called, as he turned to look at me. He got up in an instant and today, he was wearing a shirt. I had only just woken up, so I was in pyjamas still. It was kinda embarrassing.

"You look cute in your pyjamas." He grinned.

I bowed, then blushed a little. He lifted my chin up and made me look at him while I was blushing.

"You don't want me here do you?" 

"No I do! I mean...no!" I frowned.

He sighed with sarcasm. "I guess these cinema tickets will just have to get wasted then, won't they?" He pulled out two tickets from a hidden pocket. My eyes lit up and I was put on the spot.

"No! I'll go with you. Umm...just let me get ready first." I demanded and he nodded in return, then I ran up to my room to find nice clothes. I was heading to a date for once in my life!!

I found a nice fit dress and slid it on. Then I did a make-up touch-up and ran downstairs to mslip on some flats. When Namjoon saw me, he gasped and ran over to me.

"I can't even explain how amazing you look right now." He gawped.

Out of everything I've been with through with Namjoon, he still made me go red. 

"Lets go then shall we?" He stuck his arm out and I held onto him. 

"Yeah." I smiled.

"Wait up! I'll drive you two and pick you up so you an get drunk." Demanded Yoongi. 

"I'll come too!" Demanded Takeshi. 

We all walked over to the car where Yoongi drove and the rest of us were partying to the music in the back seats. 

"Where exactly do you guys want to head?" Yoongi asked, keeping his eyes focused on the road. 

"Just down-"

Yoongi must have turned back to look at Namjoon when he spoke. There was a loud bang and I grabbed tightly onto Namjoon, as our car collided into another. I screamed out loud and could hear Yoongi cursing loudly. 

I tried to stop myself from moving, but we just kept on tumbling. That's when I could feel and see the blood dripping from my head. And then we made our stop. I opened my eyes and slowly regained my vision. I screamed at the sight of Takeshi unconscious with blood everywhere on his body. 

I began to struggle and I wanted to get out. We were upside down and I tried so hard to get my seat belt undone. It wouldn't budge though. 

I looked around and screamed for help. From my vision, I could see a crowd of pedestrians on their phones. Some calling and some recording.

"Stop!" I screamed and looked at Yoongi who was barely awake. He was looking around in confusion and didn't seem to have any emotion. 

"Kiba? Are you okay?" I heard a struggle in a voice and turned towards Namjoon who was barley awake too. I cupped his face with my bloody hands and rubbed up and down his cheeks with my fingers. Tears shed my eyes as he struggled to breathe. 

"Stop Namjoon." I softly spoke to him. 

He looked at me and dropped tears. "We're not going to survive." He bluntly said. 

"I thought you were the positive one."

"N-now y-you know t-the r-r-real me." He breathed heavily. 

"I'm trapped!" I cried. He soon became unconscious and I cried some more. 

"Kiba! Stop talking like that!" Yoongi screamed from the front.

He struggled but managed to turn to face me a little bit. 

"Are you hurting anywhere?" I asked in worry. 

"I'm so so sorry for this." He cried. I shook my head and told him not to worry.

"You're my big brother and I love you okay?"

He nodded. 

"We will beat this!" He tried to raise his voice. 

"Takeshi? A-"

That's when my body shut down and I couldn't move.