Chapter 1: Kissing Someone New

Amethyst P.O.V
"Steven! Come on! Melissa is waiting for you baby boy!" I yell from upstairs of Mal's and Opal's house. Since Garnet made me pregnant, I gave Mal and Opal the birth certificate and they now have a child, Steven Dow. He's the sweetest little thing and he even knows how to play ukulele!

"Coming auntie!" He says and comes running down in his little swim trunks, flip-flops, shades, and his ukulele strapped to his back. "Look auntie! I look cool!" He says putting his shades on and doing a cute little pose. "Aww you sure do baby boy. Ready to go to the beach?" I say and he starts jumping up and down. "Yeah!!" He says and runs outside. I follow him and see Melissa get out the car and they hug each other. "They get along so well. It's like there brother and sister." Opal says while coming up behind me. We share and hug and she kisses my forehead. "What's up with everyone always kissing my forehead?" I ask with a laugh.

"Well, since your short, your made for it!" Opal says and laughs. "Come on Amy. Mona and Tamika are already posting pictures!" She says and I climb in the driver's seat. I put the car in drive but before I go I ask the kids "Seat belts on right?". I hear there seat belts click and they answer back "Right!". Me and Opal laugh and I drive out of her driveway. We get onto the highway and we get to the beach in 45 minutes. "Yaaay!" The two little ones yell and they run to the beach. "I'll get the stuff out, make sure there safe." I say with a smile and a laugh and she goes after the little munchkins. I get the towels, umbrellas, and beach bags. I guess it was too much to carry because a few steps and almost everything falls onto the ground.

"Here, let me help you." A lady that sounds similar to Garnets voice says and I look up to see a beautiful girl.

" A lady that sounds similar to Garnets voice says and I look up to see a beautiful girl

"Hi, I'm Garrione." She says and gives me a hand. "I'm Amethyst." I say and we shake hands. We stare into each others eyes for a moment until I blush and look away. "S-sorry." We stutter at the same time. We look at each other and laugh. "Let's get your stuff to your place shall we?" She asks and I nod. I lead the way and I feel her eyes on me. I blush and smile to myself and we get to where everyone else is. Once we put the stuff down, Melissa comes running to me. "Mommy!" She says and jumps in my arms. "Haha hey baby! You having fun with Steven?" I ask her and kiss her cheek. "Yeah! Steven is my brother now!" She says and he comes over while Melissa just looks at Garrione. "Hello little one." She says and Melissa walks to her. She puts her hands in the air and Garrione lifts her up. They look into each other's eyes and then Garrione gets a headache.

Garrione P.O.V
I was just looking into Melissa's eyes, then I get a massive headache. I put Melissa down and hold my head, almost falling over. "Mama, are you alright?" The little one asks me while coming to my side right away. "I'm alright sweetheart. Just need to sit for a minute." I say and sit on a towel. Sweetheart then turns to Steven and says "Little bro. Go get the advil in my purse." She says and he nods and runs off. He comes back with the pill bottle. "Here you go." He says and hands Melissa the bottle. "Mom, do you have a water bottle?" Melissa asks and Amethyst nods. She goes into a cooler and pulls one out. "Here Garri." She says and gives it to me. "Thank you." I say and take the advil and drink some water.