Chapter 4: Flirtin 'n' Getting It On

Amethyst P.O.V
I wake up and see that Melissa is gone. I get out of Garnets grip and check her room, she's safe and sound, sleeping like the big baby she is. I go back into our room and kiss Garnets cheek. "Mm Amy.." she moans in her sleep and I blush. I can see that sees hard from the sheets, she has a morning stem. I look on my clock and see that I have at least 2 hours before I need to get ready, so I'll take care of my babes problem.

I go under the sheets and take Garnets dick out her boxers. I suck the tip and I hear her moan. "Ah! Amy..." Garnet whines. She's sensitive at her tip, and it drives her crazy. "A-amethyst!" She moans out, gripping and squeezing my hair. I go a little faster and suck harder while Garnet is just moaning my name. "AHH!! I'm cuming!" She says and cums in my mouth. "Ahh Amy.." she moans out in satisfaction. "Mmm damn baby, ahh..." She moans while stroking herself, it's turning me on. She starts kissing me and she purposely rubs her dick on my underwear, making me weak already.

She went over my clit, through my underwear, with her tip and I moaned. "Mmm... Garnet..". She slides my underwear off and I get on top of her. I slowly enter and immediately feel weak in my knees. "Oh fuck Garnet!" I scream as she pumps quickly in and out of me. "Ahh Amethyst!!" She moans out while moving. I start riding her and she grabs my waist, guiding me. "Yes! Garnet that's my spot!" I scream out and she keeps hitting it, quick and hard. "GARNET!!!" I scream out and I cum all over her dick. She slides out and I really cannot feel my legs.

"Garnet *pant* that was amazing!" I moan out as she licks me clean. "Well you *pant* got me started. Might as well finish." She says while picking me up and laying me on top of her. I lay my head on her boob as she just plays with my hair. "Mmm don't do that." I say as I begin to feel sleepy. "Do what?" She says. "Play with my hair, I'm gonna fall asleep." I say fighting with my brain to keep me awake. "What time do you need to be there, on set?" She asks me.

"1:00pm." I say. "We start at 1:30." I also say to her. "Babe it's 9:47am. I'll wake you up, get some rest, I know you need it." She says while playing with my hair more. "Ok, please don't forget. I.....Gotta.....Go.....1:00pm." We're the last words that I said before I drifted to sleep.

Garnet P.O.V
Ah, Amy is asleep. I kiss her forehead and I see her smile and hug me tighter in her sleep, she's the sweetest. I get up with her still on me and she has her legs wrapped around my waist. I go to Melissa's room and I wake her up. "Melissa, baby wake up please." I say and rub her back. "Mm ok." She says tiredly and rubs her eyes. "Why is mommy asleep?" She asks. "She wanted some more time to sleep, and she fell asleep on me." I say. "Oh ok. I want food." She says. "Haha ok come on, let's make some breakfast." I say and we walk downstairs, hand in hand.

"Amy baby, wake up." I whisper in her ear and kiss her cheek a few times. "Mm I'm up I'm up." She says and I put her down. She almost falls but I balance her out. She kisses my cheek and Melissa comes running over. "Mommy!" She says and Amy picks her up. "Hey lady bug, whatcha eating?" She asks her. "Some cereal." She says and she gets down and begins eating again.

"You ok baby?" I ask Amy. "Yeah I'm fine." She says and rubs her eyes. I kiss her and she kisses back. We part and I just look in her eyes. "I love you Garnet." She says and hugs me. "I love you too Amy." I say and hug her and kiss her forehead. "And I love my mommies!" Melissa says and runs over to the both of us. "We love you too lady bug." We say and she giggles and we just hug each other. The rest of the day, well at least until my baby had to go, we all just talked, laughed, and really just got to know each other better.

~~Time Skip~~

Amethyst P.O.V
Well, it's 12:30 and I'm ready to go. I'm already dressed and I rehearsed my script and I have it memorized. "Ok babes. I gotta go. I love you lady bug." I say to Melissa and kiss her forehead as she plays on Garnets iPad. "I love you too mommy." She says not taking her eyes off the big screen. "I love you babe." I say to Garnet and we kiss. "I love you too, have a good day ok?" She says. "Will do. Bye babes." I say and I hear them say 'bye' back.