Chapter 3: Hospital Love

Amethyst P.O.V
I wipe my tears and Malachite picks up Garnet and gets her in the car. "Mona, stay here with the kids, I don't want them to worry." I say and she nods. Me, Opal, Mal, and my unconscious fiance, are now in the car, rushing to the hospital. We make it there and I run in yelling "Bella!! Garnet is back but she's unconscious! She passed out!" I yell and a gurney and Bella comes running over to me and Mal.

They put Garnet on the gurney and they rush her into a room. "Please wait here. We'll inform you when it's time." The nurse says and enters the room. "I'm such an awful fiance." I say and put my head in my hands. "No your not. You have 2 great kids, your acting career is amazing, and you have your fiance back, why are you a terrible fiance Amethyst?" Opal asks me. "Because, when she tried to say it was her all I did was push her away and not even give her a chance to explain herself." I say with tears in my eyes.

"That's because you were confused with everyone else. Now, we all see that Garnet is back and you guys can finally get married!" She says. "I guess your right." I say. Then, Bella comes out. "Well I have good news. Garnet just had a stress attack and she just needs to have some shots and she'll be fine." Bella says. "That's good. Is she up?" I ask and she nods. "Yes she is. She was worried about you actually." She says. Before I get up, Opal gets a call. "Malachite, we gotta go." She says. "Why, what's wrong?" She says. "Steven is having an asma attack and they can't find his inhaler!" She says and gets up and runs out the door. "See ya Amy!" Malachite says and she runs right behind Opal. I hope my baby boy is alright. I walk in and as soon as Garnet lays eyes on me, she tears up. "I've missed you so much." She says and I run in her arms.

I crash my lips on hers and it feels so good to kiss my baby again. I moan and she does too. She moves to my neck and I moan even more. "Ahhh Garnet.." I moan out. She moans against my skin and moves down to my boobs. "G-garnet! We're in a h-hospital!" I say. She doesn't pay attention and she gets my boob out of my bra and starts sucking my breast. "Ah! Garnet..." I moan out loud and throw my head back. She squeezes the other boob and I start stroking her dick. "Ahh baby..." She moans out.

She starts taking my shorts off. "Garnet, this is too far, let's get home first." I say. "I've spent 5 years away from you, I'm not stopping." She moans out. She pushes me down on the bed and completely takes off my sweat pants. She licks my clit through my underwear and God, I've missed this. "Garnet!! Oh yes!! Baby right there!" I moan out start to twitch a little. She stands up on her knees and moves my underwear. She goes into me and we both moan out. "Ahhh!!" We both moan and Garnet starts moving quickly. "Fuck! Garnet uhh! I've missed you so much!!" I moan out and grip the sheets. "Mmm Amethyst you feel so good! I've missed you too baby!" She says and goes faster.

"Garnet I'm cuming!" I scream and before I do she says "Look at me." She says. I open my eyes and she says "Amethyst, I love you so much. I'm sorry I was gone for long, but I'll explain everything later!! Fuck I'm cuming too!!" She screams and she pulls out of me and cums on my stomach as I cum on the sheets. "Mmm babe, I haven't had enough of you~" she says and gets in between my legs. She starts licking, sucking, and biting my pussy and it feels great. "GARNET!!" I scream out and feel as if I'm cuming again. I cum for the second time and she gets up. "Lay back, I got this." I say while panting and I smirk. She smiles and I put her whole dick in my mouth. "Fuck me Amethyst!!" She moans and I start sucking her dick quickly. She slips two fingers inside me and I moan, which makes her moan too. She goes faster, while I suck harder and were just a bunch of moaning messes.

"Amy! I-I'm cuming!" She screams and I'm cuming too. We cum at the same time and I swallow her cum. I stand up on my knees and look at my fiance. "I've m-missed you so m-much." I stutter out. "I've missed you too. I love you." She says and covers my back and waist with her arms and I put my arms around her neck and we start making out. After about 10 minutes of kissing, we part and Garnet is still holding me. We stare into each other's eyes and then I lay my head on her shoulder.