Chapter 14: Catching Up and The Grammy's pt.1

(Wassup? I'm sorry it took long guys, I thought I had published this chapter but I guess not. Here's the first part, enjoy!)

Amethyst P.O.V (4 Months Later: May)
Boy, life has been really good. The Fosters show has been such an amazing hit and everyone is loving me as Stef! The cast and crew is/are so nice to me and Taraji and I are best friends. Every kissing scene isn't weird because we usually just kiss normally now so it won't be awkward between us, but if course it's Friendly on the lips. I have to say, Tj is a good kisser but Garnet will forever have my heart, soul, and virginity lol.

Anyways, right now I'm heading home from the studio because we finally finished our 3rd season! People have been complementing us the entire step of the way and I couldn't be happier. Later on tonight, we are having a party with all the cast and crew with there families after the award ceremony. Our show is ranked #1 for best LGBTQ+ TV show in America and most watched, plus, it has helped lots of people around the world so we're winning a few awards tonight! Lee has worked so hard and Jenifer Lopez is the executive producer and we couldn't be prouder of her.

Her birthday is also today so basically, this party is gonna be huge! Luckily it's a Saturday and no one has to go to work or school tomorrow. My YouTube channel has been absolutely booming and me and Garnet are doing all types of stuff from doing internet challenges to touring around LA and Chicago. We have been to a lot of YouTube events, acting events, and basically events that include us and we have gotten the diamond YouTube play button too. It's pretty amazing.

As for my photo taking, it's never gonna stop. I love taking beautiful photos and I even have Dominic helping me perfect each photo I take weather it's sex, nature, or people. I take all types and everyone is just proud of me. Garnet has been very good too. Her albums, yes ALBUMS WITH AN S, has all gone double platinum within weeks! I love all her music and her newest songs 'Gotcha Love' and 'In The Rain' are my favorites because there about me. In her awards speech, she said that I'm her muse and she couldn't be happier to call me her wife.

Melissa has been doing great in school and she even has the opportunity to skip a grade because she's so advanced. But, if she does that, that means her friends will have to still do the grades that she won't and they'll be behind, and she doesn't wanna leave her friends behind. I've met them and there amazing little kids and I think Melissa has a crush on one of them. Steven, my baby boy has been doing absolutely great at his karate classes and his birthday just passed so now he's 6 years old!

Just an age under Melissa and them two are like brother and sister, no doubt about it. He has also learned and memorized about 20 to 30 ukulele songs and he can play them all with ease! That kid is definitely gonna get some girls in his future. Opal and Malachite are also doing well. Opal is now a full time judge and sadly there has been a lot of crime going on this past week and the news have called it 'Crime Week'. Stolen items, rape, car crashes and more have been constantly been all around Chicago and LA and maybe more places too but luckily Malachite is getting the exercise she needs to catch each criminal.

Sapphire and Ruby have been doing well too. There marriage is still going on strong and they are still of course traveling the world with all that money that they have. Now sadly, Ruby has arthritis and it's hard for her to do things but Sapphire has stepped up and is taking very good care of Ruby and they couldn't be happier. Mona and Tamika are such a lovely couple and they are like my kids. Tamika comes over everyday to check on us and she's the sweetest woman I've ever met. They are married and they of course, couldn't be happier.

Now, on to my baby, Garnet. My lawd she has got my heart forever. She has been the nicest and sexiest woman I've ever married and it's been great. Every Friday night we go on a date and everything Saturday, we call the whole family over and we all do something fun. It's really great and I love Garnet. I know I've said about a million times but I can't help it, that girl is something else. She's simply amazing and not to brag but my birthday passed in March and these is what Garnet got me.