Chapter 13: Back Home, Bad News

Amethyst P.O.V
I wake up and feel a cool breeze. I sit up while slowly wiggling out of Garnets arms and see that our balcony is open, letting in the cool tropical breeze. I put on some underwear, a bra, and one of Garnets big white shirts. I go and get some orange juice and head out on the beautiful balcony. I sip my o.j while leaning against the pretty gate of the edge.

I look out and see people playing and laughing, having an amazing time. I also see people walking on the beach, drinking, and just relaxing. We have already done pretty much everything this island has got to offer, and I enjoyed every minute of it. I do miss my acting job, but I needed this break and I think I'm ready to go back. Today we do go back to Chicago, back home. I miss my kids, my dog Leah, and everyone.

"You look good in my shirt." I hear Garnet say as she puts her hands around my waist and just kisses my neck and cheek. "Mmm I know. Good morning Mrs.Stone-Waters." I moan/say and she just holds me. "Good morning Mrs.Stone-Waters." she says. I turn around and she takes my cup and drinks some of my juice. "Hey, get your own." I say while lightly laughing. "Yours taste better." She says and takes a final sip and gives it back to me. "When do we leave again?" I ask her. "Well, it's 10:15am now and we need to get ready at 11:25am because our plain leaves at 11:45am and it takes us 10 minutes to get there." She says.

"I love how you have everything planned out." I say and kiss her cheek while walking pass her into the kitchen and getting​ some cereal. "I know." She says and kisses my forehead while getting her some cereal and sitting by me. "So, this honeymoon was amazing." I say while eating. She nods her head and says "Except for you almost dying, but then I saved you." Garnet says in a sweet tone with those big beautiful hypnotic brown and almond eyes of hers.

"Uh huh..." I say dreamily as I stare into her beautiful eyes. I swear, I get lost in them things. I feel she lips on mine and it get me out of my daze. "Huh? I'm ok.." I say as she smiles and laughs. "Baby, that's ok. I know I have some pretty eyes." She says. "You really do." I say and she blushes. "Aww I made my baby blush." I say and smile. "Y-yeah whatever." She says in her british accent. I just lightly laugh and she does too. We finish breakfast and we start getting ready to leave.

After we put on all our clothes and stuff, we head to the airport with our suitcases and everything. It was a really​ nice hotel so we leave them a nice tip. We get in the taxi/assistance car and head to the airport. We get in the jet and immediately hop on the bed. "You are too funny baby." I say as Garnet takes up all the space on the bed. "Move please." I say and she moves her finger, then moves it back. "Really?" I say and she laughs.

I get on top of her and just play with her butt. I just poke it and she laughs a little. I start squeezing it and letting it go. "What are you- ahh..." She moans when I squeeze her booty just right. I squeeze it again and she moans again.

Garnet P.O.V
I don't mean to moan but that felt good. She keeps doing it as I just moan. "Mmm baby keep doing that." I say as I get on all fours. I take out my dick and I'm already covered in pre cum and pretty erected.

Amethyst P.O.V
I stop for a moment and look at Garnets big dick. She's so big and she definitely knows how to use it. I pull her back on me and I crawl on top of her, my clothes core in her face, and start sucking her tip. "Ah! Amethyst! Go all the way down before I cum!!" She screams out. Man, she's super sensitive. I go all the way down slowly and go all the way up and keep going as I hear her beautiful moans.

I feel her rub me through my underwear and I moan on her dick. "Mmm.." is all I manage to moan because I have Garnets dick in my mouth. She moans too and she starts eating me out slowly. "Mmmm!!" I moan and bob my head up and down faster as she moans too. "Ahh! Fuck me Garnet!!" I moan out while sitting straight up on her face. I couldn't help it, that damn tongue of hers can spell her name and get me to cum with each letter.