Chapter 25: Die With You

LAST CHAPTER BABES!!

Amethyst P.O.V
I wake up and feel warm arms around me as cold air hits my face. I turn over into Garnets chest and lay my face in the crook of her neck. "Mmm~" I moan in satisfaction as I just lay there with my warm lover. I feel her arms pull me closer to her and all I do is let her. She starts kissing and licking my neck in her sleep and I moan. "Ah~" I moan out next to her ear. She makes a hickey on my neck and flips us where I'm on top and she's on the bottom. She opens her eyes and says "Well, good morning." She says while laughing a little. "I didn't do this, you did." I say to her as I stretch and my core rubs up against her member a little bit and she moans. "Mmm~" she moans out and her hands find her way to my waist.

I blush and grind up against her while we both moan "Ah~" we moan together. I grab her hands and slide my self on to her and I moan out. "Ah~!!" I moan out as I slowly ride Garnet. "Mmm yes~!!!" She moans out while putting her hands behind my back and pushing me on to her. I open my eyes while moaning and I see her with her eyes closed moaning and smiling. I go down and capture her lips with mine. I stop moving and just make out with her. She puts her hands around my waist and back while pushing me closer. I feel her cum inside me as I do too, I guess I was close. I break the kiss while she's still inside me. "Mmm, morning sex is always good~" Garnet says as I just lay on her chest, now her member out of me. "Yeah, I love you." I say to her. "I love you too, lets get ready." She says as she kisses me and we get up. 

We get in the shower and quickly get out. We get dressed in come comfortable clothes and head to the air port. "So our flight leaves at 12:30 and right now it's 12:15. I hope my team is there." Garnet says while focusing on the road. "Me too babe." I say as I place my hand on hers that's just sitting on the arm rest. She smiles and squeezes my hand. "I love you." She says while looking at me and then turning back to the road. "I love you too." I say as I kiss her cheek and she smiles. I smile too and lean my head on her shoulder.

We get to the airport and Garnet drives the car into the big space for the car, into the private jet. I get out and we go into the plane and just sit down. "I'm gonna go to the bed babe, can your bring me a fruit bowl? Thank you." I say before she could say a word and I walk off as I hear her faintly laugh. I get in the bed and just get on my phone. I check all my social media and see that there are a billion posts about bringing my family back and I almost cry because it's so sweet and even the news has said something about it. I turn on the video on my phone and start talking. "What's up famethyst! I saw many, MANY posts about bringing back my family and I have to say, thank you so much. I love each and every one of you for standing up and spreading the word. I'm super scared about finding them, I obviously hope there still alive and just, *sigh*, I hope there ok.." I say almost crying on my live stream.

Garnet walks in with my fruit bowl and she sets it on the nightstand by the bed and gets in the bed with me. She takes the camera and says "Hey guys, it's Garnet. Amethyst and myself are taking the lose of our family very very hard and I want everyone to pray. Pray not only for me, not only for Amethyst, but for the possible baby on the way and our family. We are headed to find them now on a deserted island called "Mask Island" and we've never been there before, no one has within a century. Amethyst loves you guys and I do too, all my fans in the comments section blowing up this phone, haha. You all make the world go round and my baby right here sadly crying in my arms makes my entire universe go round. I love this women to death and I couldn't be more happy to have her in my life. Anyways, we'll talk to you later, bye famethyst." She says while posting the video probably and turning my phone off. "Baby, it's gonna be ok. I promise, we will find them, we're so close I can taste it. I can already imagine Melissa running up to us with the beautiful bright smile she got from her amazing mother. I'm right here and I'll always be here for you, I love you  and we will find them." She says while rocking me side to side. I wanted to say I love you too but I feel asleep from her warm arms rocking me and the cool air.