Chapter 6: Problems

Amethyst P.O.V.       Sunday
I wake up and see that I'm in Garnets arms, right where I belong. I look ay watch and it's 10:00am!! Oh shit! I forgot that we were filming earlier now! I get out of Garnets grasp and quickly do my hygiene. It's now 10:35am and I'm so pissed at myself. I have no time to make breakfast for my babes but Garnets here so they'll be fine.

I get in my car and I'm so fucking hungry right now. I quickly go through the drive through at McDonald's and sign an autograph or two, then get headed to the set. I make it there by 11:15am and I finish eating. I get out and Lee looks mad. "Amethyst! You are an hour late! What the hell happened?!" He shouts. If it's something to tick him off, it's this. "Lee, I'm so sorry, I had over slept and you know that I live pretty far from here." I say. "Well then maybe you need to live with Tj for a while because this is unacceptable Amy. I'm sorry if I sound crazy and I seem mean but I'm stressed out because we lost all 12 episodes. I even sent emails and texts out to everyone." He says and I put my head down. "Please just go get dressed, people have places to go this morning, it's busy Sunday, not lazy Sunday." He says and I walk to my dressing room with my head down and small tears in my eyes. "Alright everyone nothing to see! Let's get ready!" Lee says and I hear everyone gets back to work.

I close my door and I cry while getting ready. I finish putting on my clothes and wipe my tears away. I look at myself in the mirror and look over to a black box. I open it and pull up my sleeve. I grab the sharp razor and put it to my wrist. Blood comes out and I feel pain, regret, sorrow, but most of all, relief. I don't care if I ruin my clothes, this is like smoking for me. I make about 4 more cuts and then clean it up. I look in the mirror and see John's reflection looking back at me.

My eyes grow wide as I hear his voice in my ears and I see his evil face in my eyes. I try and fall back and slide away from him against the wall. "Your a failure Amethyst! You let Lee down, *gasp* you let Taraji down! What will they all think of you? Absolutely nothing!" He yells and comes at me. "AHH!!" I scream with tears pouring down my face. "Amy?! What's wrong?! W-why is there blood?!" Taraji says busting through the door. I just cry, speechless, not talking to anyone.

Garnet P.O.V
As I finish making breakfast, I get a phone call.
~~On The Phone~~
Garnet- Hello?

Lee- Garnet something is wrong with Amy, I have no idea what's wrong. I got mad at her for being late, but then there were blood covered razors, blood napkins and she's in the corner crying. We don't know what to do.

Garnet- I'm on my way.

Lee- Good, please hurry. She needs you.
~~End Of Talking On The Phone~~

My heart is racing, and my baby needs me. I quickly text Mona and she's on her way to watch over Melissa. "Look lady bug, baby your mommy needs me and I'll bring her back home OK?" I say and she nods with a frown. "Is mommy gonna be ok?" She asks with tears in her eyes. "Oh my gosh of course baby! She'll be fine, she's just under some pressure ok? I promise we'll both get back safe." I say and she hugs my legs. I mentally 'awww' and pick her up. She looks me in the eyes and she pecks my lips. I kiss back and we part.

She puts her little arms around my neck and hugs me. I hug her back and kiss her forehead. "Be careful." She says and kisses my forehead. "You got it kiddo." I say and boop her nose and she giggles. I put her down, but before I go I say "Your big sister will be here soon. I love you." I say. "I love you too mama." She says and I smile at her and head out the door. I get in my car and drive to my babies work place. I make it there and rush in. "Where's Amy?" I ask Lee. "She's in her dressing room." He says and I put my ear to her door and hear her crying.

I open the door and see that she's in corner, just swaying side to side. I think she's tired. I pick her up and set her on the couch. I wipe her tears away and get some makeup remover and she wipes off her makeup. "Baby, tell me what happened." I say while gently holding her face. "After Lee got mad at me, I came in here and I guess my period is messing with my hormones and I began to cry. I looked in the mirror and saw John. It's like he came out of the mirror and came after me. Before he came at me, Taraji was there while I was crying. I told her everything and she said she saw nothing in my room." She said and I pulled her in my arms. "Am I going crazy?" She asks while crying a little on my shoulder.