Chapter 22: Melissa Is A Wolfie After All

Amethyst P.O.V
I wake up and I'm in the arms of Garnet. I smile to myself and snuggle back into her. She kisses my forehead and hugs me and I hug back. She yawns a little and then says "Good morning love, did you sleep well?" She asks me with a smile. "Yes, as long as I'm with you, I'm golden." I say and she kisses me and I kiss back.

"Your the only one that makes morning breath taste good." I say and she laughs. "Same here, lets go freshen up." She says and we get up and go to the bathroom. We both do our morning routine and get out the bathroom. I check the time and see that I'm 10 minutes late to filming and photos. "Damn, I gotta go babe." I say and kiss her cheek as she eats breakfast. "I love you baby." She says and we kiss. She creeps her hands to my butt and squeezes as I moan in her mouth.

She puts her hands under my dress and squeezes my core and I moan even louder. "Mm~!" I moan in her mouth. We break the kiss and I say "We're finishing this later~" and I smile as she does too. "Ok, can't wait. Go, I don't wanna make Dom mad." She says and my eyes widen. "Right! Ugh, your my best distraction! Bye!" I say and run out the door.

Garnet P.O.V
My baby looks good today, and she's so cute when running out the door. I chuckle to myself as I replay her cute reaction and see her run out the door.

(^Amethysts Outfit^)

I smile to myself and then everyone comes downstairs. "Good morning mama." Melissa says and reaches her hands up for me to pick her up. I do and kiss her cheek. "Did you brush your teeth?" I ask and she nods. "Yes, grandma Rose helped me with my homework. I'm hungry." She says and I laugh. "Ok baby, I'm gonna make you something and you get dressed, ok?" I say and she smiles and nods then runs off.

"Hey moms, and Rose." I say to them and I hug them all. "Hey honey." Sapphire says and kisses my cheek making me blush slightly. They laugh at me and I laugh too. "Who wants coffee?" I ask and the three of them say "Me!" At the same time. We laugh and I fix some bagels and coffee for them. I fix a special small bagel for my lady bug with milk.

She comes downstairs and she looks good.