Chapter 2: Garnets Back

(Just a badass photo of Garnet, HomeWorld version!!😍😍😘😘)

Amethyst P.O.V
I woke up and I see that Steven and Melissa joined me in my bed. I rub there backs and they start to wake up. "Morning mama's babies." I say as they rub there eyes. "Morning mommy." Melissa says and smiles at me. "Morning auntie!" Steven says and hugs me. I kiss them both on there cheeks and they do there cute little giggle. They get out of bed and they head downstairs with me behind them. As I walk into the kitchen, the door bell rings. A rush of anxiety hits me like a train as I walk towards the door.

I open the door and see Garrione on the other side. "Amethyst, I just wanted to apologise for kissing you yesterday. I've already talked to Mona and she is on her way. I didn't mean to do it, I swear but, lately I haven't been feeling myself, and I'm always having flashbacks to events that didn't even happen to me, but I don't want to bore you so I'll be on my way. Here." Garrione says with a sincere tone in her British voice and gives me a bouquet of carnations.

"Garrione wait

"Garrione wait." I say before she walks away. "Please, come in. I think the kids miss you." I say and she smiles small and walks inside. "This is a beautiful house." She says while looking at everything in 'aw'. "That was my first reaction when I came here." I said and laugh as she looks at everything. Then, a flashback comes into my mind.
~~Flashback~~
I wake up to see that I'm in a different room, and different house, a different setting. I look over and see a beautiful sleeping Garnet, and I feel her arms around me. I try to move, but her grip is tight. She makes these cute little noises and wakes up. We go downstairs and I just look at her beautiful house. "Wow." I say in amazement.
~~End Of Flashback~~

Not too long after the flashback, I feel gentle fingers wiping the tears I had no idea that I had, away. "You alright love?" Garrione asks me. "Y-yes. I'm fine." I say as I almost melt in her touch. "*Gasp* Mama is back!!" I hear Melissa yell. She runs up to Garrione and she picks her up while spinning her around. "Hey munchkin! How's it been?" Garrione asks Mel. "It was good mama, but not without you." She says and kisses Garri's cheek. "Aww I love you too." She says and kisses Melissa's cheek. She puts Melissa down and Garri hugs Steven.

They run off and play while Garrione turns to me. "Hey, you don't feel uncomfortable about Melissa calling you 'mama' right?" I ask her and she shakes her head 'no'. "I don't mind at all. I mean, you and everyone else has told me that I remind you guys of Garnet. So hey, why not?" She says and I laugh a little. "Haha yeah." I say and we stare at each other for a moment, then the door bell rings. "I'll get it. Can you possibly make some breakfast for the kids?" I ask Garri. "Of course. I'd love too." She says and walks into the kitchen. I open the door and there stands my number one baby girl, Mona.

"Mom, I'm so sorry for yelling at you. It's just that, ever since mama died, I have to go to therapy to deal with my problems and control my anger, and I wasn't thinking. You were right, I'm just the child in this relationship and I shouldn't have yelled at you." She says. "That's ok baby girl, I still love you." I say and open my arms for her to come in. She does and we hug for a moment. We part and she says "I guess I know where I get my anger from.". We both bust out laughing and we go into the kitchen.