Chapter 8: Surprise! pt.2/ Jealousy

(Just letting you know now, this is the longest chapter that I'm doing in this book, and that I've done in the series, mkay bye✌)

Continued...

Amethyst P.O.V
When Garnet lead everyone in the dinning room, there was food and I'm so hungry but other than that, everything was so nice.

"Well, let's eat everyone

"Well, let's eat everyone." Garnet says and we all sit down. "So, how have you been Amethyst? I know what happened on set, we all do and I just wanna know how my daughter's doing." Ruby asks me in a nice concerned tone. I look at her and say "I'm doing a lot better now that everyone is here. I mean, Dolly said that I felt that way, that depression because a man yelled at me, and I've been around guys always pushing me around, and being rude to me, I just kinda took it naturally, but then obviously John made it worse." I say rolling my eyes with small tears.

"How did you pull this off anyways Garnet?" I ask looking at her. We both smile and she says "Well, as you had your session with Dolly, me and Melissa went to the store. By then, everyone knew and was in on the plan." She says. "Ok, then how come you told me you, were gonna pick me up?" I ask. "Oh yeah. It's quite​ funny really. I was just walking out of the door, until Malachite and Opal came to help. So then, I was taking to them and while Melissa and Mona wanted to make a smoothie in the blender, I had the top and they turned on the machine, chunks of fruit, water, ice, and milk went everywhere!" Garnet said and we all bust out laughing. "That's not even the best part, after everything happened, I came in to see Mona on the floor dying with laughter and Melissa looked so mad at her. I ask her what's wrong, but it wasn't her I was talking to, it was Leah." She said and we all laughed again. "Mainly all the smoothie stuff went to the left of the room and Leah had walked in. It completely covered​ them both and mama was talking to the dog!" Mona said in between laughs and we all bust out laughing.

"B-babe m-my stomach hurts." I say leaning on Garnet and holding my stomach. She kisses my forehead and says "Baby are you alright?" She asks me. "Yeah I think I'm fine now." I say and kiss her forehead. "After I had gotten cleaned up, Garnet had to clean Leah and Melissa so I had to come and get you. Luckily, the clothes that Garnet picked out for you didn't get smoothie on it." Mona said and we all agreed. "It was fun cleaning Leah and she looks better now. Leah!" Melissa calls and out comes Leah looking very clean and pretty.