Chapter 20: All Types Of Love

Amethyst P.O.V
I wake up and stretch a little bit. It's 7:15am, just a few minutes before 7:30am rolls around and soon my baby will be headed to second grade today. I get out of the hospital bed and walk over to Garnet. I start kissing her neck and she moans in her sleep. I pull my fangs out and just graze her skin softly with them as I hear her moan more. I go up but Garnet moves my head back to her neck.

I giggle and start kissing her neck again, sucking on it softly as Garnet moans in pleasure. I see her stroke herself a little and I do it with her, my hand on top of hers. She then opens her eyes slowly and sits up. "Mmm damn baby, I'm already hard." Garnet moans out while she strokes herself. "Come on babe, I promise I'll take care of it but right now we gotta get ready for Melissa so we can take her to school." I say and she slowly stops. "You promise?" She asks me. "Yes of course baby." I smile with my fangs and Garnet smiles with hers. "You look so cute when you smile with your fangs." I say to her and she chuckles.

"I was thinking the same for you." She says. She gets up and gets her clothes off the small nightstand by her bed and goes to the bathroom. After she changes I do the same and I say we look pretty good.

(^Garnets Outfit^)

(^Garnets Outfit^)

(^Amethysts Outfit^)

"You look good baby." Garnet says and I smile. "Thank you, so do you." I say and we walk hand in hand out of the hospital. We go to McDonalds real quick and eat some food as Garnet drives and we get to Mona's house, just in time to see our little princess walk out of the house and Steven too.