Chapter 18: War Again

(Hey guys, this is long so yeah. Enjoy loves💖)

Amethyst P.O.V
I wake up and I feel Garnet not here with me. I suddenly feel scared, I'm always scared and alert now because of that fucking Jessica. She's haunting this damn house and I can't help but feel this way. I put on my robe and slippers and go downstairs to see Garnet, Melissa, Sapphire, and Ruby just sitting, talking and eating breakfast. Garnet looks up and smiles at me. "Morning love." She says as she walks over to me. We hug and kiss and I immediately feel safe again in her arms.

"Well, looks like someone missed me." She says with a chuckle as I just hold onto her. "I haven't been feeling all that well, you know." I say and she slowly nods her head. "I have a plan, after breakfast, we'll talk about it." She whispers in my ear and kisses it softly while sucking on it softly. I squeeze her shoulders, warning her I might moan, and she licks it on purpose. "Ah~" I moan out and cover my mouth with a blush. She stops and Sapphire says "We'll be back. We wanna spend time with our granddaughter. You two have fun." She says with a smile and a wink.

After a few minutes of the three of them getting ready, Melissa comes to me and hugs me. "Bye mommy. Bye mama. See you later!" She says and heads out the door. "Bye." Me and Garnet both say as she closes the door. I feel something hard poke my butt and I feel Garnet starting to suck on my ear again. "Ah, Garnet~" I moan out and already begin to feel weak. She keeps doing it while rubbing her hands all over my body and soon she reaches my underwear. She puts her hand down there and I'm soaked. "Mmm, already wet~" Garnet says and picks me up and puts me on the couch.

We start making out and my mind just feels so clouded. All that exists is me and Garnet, no one else. "Mmm~" she moans in my mouth. She breaks the kiss and takes off my shorts. She starts licking and sucking my pussy through my underwear. "Ah~! Garnet!" I moan out as I arch my back and buck my hips, making her face go deeper. She just keeps on sucking and licking me through my underwear and it drives me insane. "Ah, quit teasing damn!" I moan out. I like being teased, she knows this, but sometimes I grow impatient.

"Be patient, or you'll get punished~" she says. "Try me~" I moan out. She stops and turns my over and slaps my ass, kinda hard. "Ah~! Fuck!" I moan out loud. I don't know why, but it felt amazing. She does it again and I moan even louder. She slowly pulls my underwear down and gives me a long, wet, lick. "AH~!!" I scream out. "Damn baby, your making me hard, ah..." I hear Garnet moan out. "Fuck Amy!" I hear her moan again. I lay on my back and see her stroking herself with her eyes closed. "Mmm, that's hot.." I say as I finger myself a little.

She open her eyes and their full of lust. She crashes her lips on mine while slamming her throbbing dick into my throbbing pussy. "Fuck!" We both moan out. I'm so sensitive and she is too, I feel like cuming right now! She starts moving at a quick pace and I just go crazy. "Fuck Garnet!! Ah~!" I scream out her name. "Damn Amethyst! Ah!" I hear Garnet moan out. She goes faster and harder. "Garnet! I'm cuming!" I say. "Hold it in." She demands me and I hold it. She goes even faster with her big dick rubbing against my sensitive clit faster and faster.

"Please can I cum!!" I scream out. "Yes!" She screams out and we both cum. I feel Garnets cum filing me up. After she's done, she pulls out and a lot of cum flows out of me. "G-garnet! Th-the couch is ruined!" I moan out as she licks and sucks me clean. "I'm gonna cum again!" I moan as she keeps sucking and licking me up. "Ah! Fuck!" I moan out as I cum for the second time. I feel so tired and weak, I can barely move a muscle. The last thing I see before I close my eyes is my beautiful wife smiling with those lustful eyes and I feel her lips on mine for a sweet peck. I then fall asleep quickly.

Garnet P.O.V
I see Amethyst close her eyes and her cute little snores fill the room, along with me catching my breath. God, that was amazing. I don't know what came over me but I just wanted her so much, I literally cannot​ help myself around my Amy. I pick her up and she wraps her arms around my neck. I walk upstairs and put her in our bed under the covers. I turn down the temperature just a little bit so it can be cool in the room, but warm under the sheets.