Chapter 21: Amethysts Mother?!

Garnet P.O.V Next Day
I wake up with Amethyst in my arms, all cuddled up with me. I kiss her forehead and she smiles and kisses the crook of my neck. I hold back a moan and just swallow. She kisses it again on purpose and makes me moan. We both sit up and she smiles and kisses me. "I just wanted to hear those sounds I love." She says with a small smirk. I smile and laugh. "I love you." I say and kiss her. She kisses back and we part.

She gets up and stretches as I do the same. She looks at her watch and says "In like an hour or two, I'm gonna have to leave for photos and filming." She says happily. "That's good baby, but when do you start acting again?" I ask her. "Well, today is Sunday and I work 3 days for both jobs. I only have Saturday day off so today, tomorrow, and the next day is photo and filming. Wednesday through Friday, I act." She says while we walk downstairs.

"Well damn, you definitely don't get a break. I'll be in the studio working with Sampa The Great today!! I'm so excited!" I say smiling. "That's great baby, isn't she like one the most awarded Grammy winner of all time for her music?" Amethyst asks and I nod. "Yep, and that makes her even better!" I say while fan-girling a little bit. "Woah, calm down babe. I haven't seen you this excited like ever." Amy says.

"Actually, I was this excited when I was getting into my wedding jump suit to marry you." I say to her and she smiles. I come up behind her and graze my wedding ring against hers and her hand. She turns her head and kisses my cheek. I smile and kiss hers. She finishes to make breakfast and I go wake everybody up.

We all come down and go into the dinning room we're breakfast was there waiting.

(^Their Breakfast but imagine like 1/3 of that gone^)

"Wow mama, it looks good!" Melissa says while staring at the food in awe. We all sit down and start eating. "So, moms, what will you two be doing today?" I ask while taking some pancake in my mouth. "Well, we're gonna have to start planning the Summer Festival you know. Maybe we can bring lady and she can help us out." Sapphire says and we all nod in agreement.

"Ok, that's good because I'll be in the studio and Amy will be photo and filming today." I say to them. We all talk and laugh and finish breakfast as I was the dishes while everyone gets dressed for the day. "Bye baby, I love you and if your still at the studio by the time I'm done, call me so I can come see you, ok?" Amethyst asks as she kisses my cheek. "Ok I will, bye I love you and you look beautiful my love." I say to her and she smiles. She walks out and Sapphire, Ruby, and Melissa do the same and I'm the last one left in the house.