Chapter 24: Location

Amethyst P.O.V
As Malachite and Opal pull up with the investigation team, I grow excited. "Hey guys, I'm so sorry to here what happened." Opal says to me as I hug her and she hugs back. She does the same to Garnet and Malachite hugs me too. "Well, we have a new guy on the team but I promise he's the best in the business. He's cracked 5 cases in just 2 days, he's amazing." Malachite says. "Well, get him out here." Garnet says and Malachite nods. "Monroe!" Malachite calls out and a man walks in. I look at Garnet and she has tears in her eyes looking at him.

Garnet P.O.V
I never thought I'd see my brother again. "GARNET!" He shouts and runs to me as I do the same. We crash in a hug and I never wanted to let him go. "I missed you so much!! I thought I'd never see you again!" He says and I just smile and hug him tighter. We break and he pecks my lips. "Um, what?!!" Amethyst says and I turn to her and say "Baby it's not like that! It's just a sibling kiss, I swear! He's my unbiblical brother!" I say and she calms down. "Oh ok. Sorry Anthony, you seem like a really nice guy." She says as they shake hands and hug. "Ok, Amethyst care to help me and investigate?" He asks and she nods her head as they both walk off while talking.

"Well, you two know each other." Opal says and I nod. "He told me that he wants to go down to the court house and make it official that he's my brother." I say while smiling and looking at them. "I missed him so much." I say while I see them just laughing. "I'll go to Tamika and Mona's house and see if I can find anything ok?" I say and they nod. "Be safe, you never know what can happen." Malachite says as we hug. "Yeah. Lemme say bye to Amethyst first." I say as I walk over to my brother and my wife. "*Sigh* Your wife is amazing Garnet, she's a good woman for you." Anthony says to me. "Well it's good to see that my loves are getting along. I'll be back babe, I'm gonna go see what I can find at Tamika and Mona's house. I love you." I say as I kiss her lips and she kisses back. "Bye bro." I say as he hugs me and kisses my cheek. "Bye." He says as he goes back and talks with Amethyst.

I walk out of the house and into my car. I quickly drive to Tamika's house and get out. I tear up a little and I just walk in. The house is a little trashed but not as bad as our house. I completely walk in and turn into my Wolfie form. I close the door and start sniffing around, but nothing comes up. Come on Garnet, think! If you can't smell it, maybe you can see it. But it's already bright and I can't see anything but a trashed house. I think to myself until I see a small slip of paper behind a painting.

It reads: Now that you've found this note, your close to finding your hearts. Not everything Garnet, can be seen with a naked eye. Hurry, you have limited time before their gone, forever. I breathe in and breathe out. I close my eyes and think. Then, it hits me, night vision! I close all the windows and cover them up with the black curtains. I mentally turn on my night vision, and it's horrific. Scratches, bloody handprints that use to be there, scuffed wood floors, even small holes in the wall, bullet holes. It's like my eyes are the dark light and they see everything. I start walking around and I see even more horrific scenes that I can only imagine in my mind. My family fighting for their lives and I was out with some guy, a guy that has been my supposed 'friend' for a day. I look around some more and I accidentally trip over something.

I look behind me and see something sticking from the floor. I pull it and a trap door opens right beside it. I jump down and see an entire wall of plans, locations, maps, images of everyone including me, just all me and my families information. This is sick, but why here and not my own home? I think as I walk to the walls covered in everything. I hear a timer go off and a voice come on with a screen showing Greg in a room with my family in a cage.

"Hello Garnet, how's your day?" He asks with a devilish smile. "Quit the shit Greg and tell me where my family is." I say as I grow angry. "Well, find them yourself. You see those thumbtacks? You pin the tacks in and connect em' with yarn. Put em' in the right place and you can find me, but you only have 10 minutes. Clock is ticking, better start." He says and I see Melissa waking up. "Wait! Let me talk to my daughter, please! It's all I have." I say while starting to cry. "Mama?" I hear her ask.