Chapter 11: Hawaiian​ Honeymoon pt.1

(So this chapter is gonna be like a week 1 montage of all the things that happened during there first week of there honeymoon in like one day. Hope you enjoy 😘✨)

Amethyst P.O.V
I wake up and I'm in my PJs. How the hell did I get in these? I look over and see that I'm in a bed, alone. I see a window and I go over and open it and see that I'm in the air. "Holy shit." I say confused while backing up. I feel Garnets arms wrap around me and I feel immediately calm and safe.

"Baby, we've been in the air for hours now." She says and kisses my cheek. "Mm oh, I must have slept through everything. I'm hungry." I say and she rubs my tummy. "Come with me babe, we got some fresh breakfast and I was actually on my way to wake my wife up." She says and I smile wide. It's finally official, God I'm happy as hell. "Ooh good. Let's get food wifey~" I say to her and kiss her cheek. She smiles and kisses my lips. "Mmm.." I moan through the sweet kiss. Sorry, I couldn't help it but when I'm tired, I get horny easily.

We part and I frown a little bit. "Come on baby, let's go eat first, then I'll go back for seconds~" she says and I blush and nod. Damn, she still has that affect on me. I follow her and literally see this bomb ass food like right there, and I'm starving, maybe over exaggerating but I don't care, my wifey knows I love food.

"Wow babe, this looks great!" I say and she smiles

"Wow babe, this looks great!" I say and she smiles. "Well, I didn't cook it, the chef did but still it was my suggestion." She says and I lightly laugh. "Let's eat." I say and we sit down and eat. "So, what do you want to do in Hawaii?" Garnet asks me. "Well, I don't know, maybe visit volcanoes and get some cool rocks or something. Also zipling!" I say and look up at her. "Look, whatever makes you happy, makes me happy. But like Dolly said, you need some time on your own so I have decided to get two small rooms of our own. There right by each other so if you get bored or lonely, I'm right there for you, always." She says with loving and sincere eyes while holding my hand.

"Aww thank you baby, I love you too." I say and we kiss. "Mmm the food taste better on you." Garnet says while finishing her plate. I lightly laugh and say "Don't you always say that taste good?" I ask her with a smirk. "Yeah, but just to make sure, lemme find out~" she says with hungry lust filled eyes. She picks me up and we head back into our private room. She throws me on the bed and I laugh. She starts kissing me and I moan. She takes off her crop top and all she's left in is booty shorts and a sports bra and tbh, my baby look sexy asf.

I go up and kiss her and this time it's rough, passionate, and with more lust. She takes off her shorts as I take my clothes off. We both are naked and she goes to attack my sweet spot on my neck with licking, sucking, and kissing until I have a new mark on me and I moan the entire time. She slowly leaves wet kisses from my boobs to my core. She starts licking, sucking, and biting my clit and pumping in and out, two of her fingers.

"Fuck Garnet!" I moan and pull her face deeper into me while bucking my hips and almost riding her tongue. "Mmm Garnet!!" I whine as I ask for more. She pumps faster and starts sucking ferociously on my clit and my God, this was fucking amazing, literally. "I'm cuming!" I scream at the top of my lungs as I feel myself release letting out the hot, white, and thick liquid that Garnet swallows up and licks me clean.