[8] Little Boy

Hi Readers!
Thank you all for taking the time to read this fanfic. I try to update as often as I can so just stay in tune for the coming chapters. Also, please don't be a ghost reader. Vote or leave a comment - I'll appreciate knowing what you think abou the story so far.

xx
-S

---

Third Person's POV

It's been a week since Ana's break up with Gregory Munter so the incredibly awkward meals in the Slytherin table right after the Hogsmeade incident were not as awkward anymore. Today, it was filled with students bringing banners showing support for their champions on the first task.

While having breakfast, Draco noticed Ana's worried expression while Val looked absolutely calm. Last night, Viktor told them that the champions would each be facing a dragon today but wouldn't tell them on how he plans to battle it.

Celeste came running towards them with a banner in her hand and huge grin on her face. "We're all set for the task bitches!" She said as she proudly showed her ' VIKTOR IS OUR CHAMP' banner.

"I didn't know you were one of Viktor's fangirls" Draco teased Celeste

"I was just being a supportive friend, genius. Come on let's get going"

As they were on the way to the location of the first task, Ana looked at Val and knew she was concerned. Though she won't admit it out loud, she still feels something for Viktor.

"Any idea how he'll handle the dragon? Ana asked Val

"I gave him a book about dragons. He ought to find something useful. It'll be a shame if he gets his arse kicked by Fleur or Potter "Val says emotionless which made Ana a bit annoyed

"Come on, Val. Must you always put on a mask? It's just me...I'm your sister- you can be honest."

Val put up a muffliato charm around them and decided to come clean to her sister.

"What do you want me to say, Ana? That I still love him? That it's torture going through each day trying to stop myself from going back to his arms? I don't say it aloud to make things bearable

"What do you want me to say, Ana? That I still love him? That it's torture going through each day trying to stop myself from going back to his arms? I don't say it aloud to make things bearable. Things are going to get bad...this tournament is probably involved since Potter is part of it and I'm worried sick that Viktor will get involved. You know they'll contact me soon..."

Ana understood what her sister meant. She knew the ties their family had in the past and their mother had already warned them about a vision she saw. She hugged her sister tightly and said "I'm sorry, sestra. I know this is hard for you...but we're in this together- we're family."

"Thank you" Val said as she lifted the charm.

---

There was loud cheering as the sound of cannon was heard which signified the First task was about to begin.