[22] Dolores Umbridge

Anastasia's POV

It was a very unexpected train ride to Hogwarts. What I thought would be a day with Draco turned out to be a day with his rival, Harry Potter.

Being the curious person that I am, I looked through his mind and saw what type of person he really is. I have to admit that he was a decent wizard. But the thoughts of the possibility of myself being friends with him and group was short lived as my boyfriend decided to aggravate their situation some more.

After the encounter outside the train, I shared a carriage with Draco, Crabbe, and Goyle to the castle.

"Why did it have to be Potter?" he said looking unhappily at me. "He always tries to take the spotlight every time, Ana. I just don't want him to have you by his side as well"

"You listen to me Draco Malfoy...it was one train ride, not a marriage proposal. You don't have to be jealous of him" I said jokingly. Crabbe and Goyle snickered at my statement, to which Draco responded  with icy looks.

He huffed and said "I wasn't jealous of him."

"Sure you weren't..." I reached out for his hand which made him lose his frown and played with my fingers till we reached the Hogwarts castle.

As soon as we arrived at the main entrance, I saw my sister already waiting for me along with Professor McGonagall.

"Miss Ivanov...there you are. You will be joining the first years for the sorting ceremony" the old yet stern looking professor said.

"How about my sister?" I asked her

"Since it's Valeria's last year in school, Professor Dumbledore agreed that she should be placed in Slytherin house as she has already been acquainted last year."

"Why can't Anastasia just join us in Slytherin?" Draco decided to speak up.

Professor McGonagall turned her gaze to Draco and said "Unlike Valeria...Anastasia still has 3 years here at Hogwarts, so it would only be fair to sort her in the house she truly belongs in" she explained. Then the green-eyed Professor went ahead and instructed the incoming first year students.

"I know you'll be in Slytherin" Valeria said as she hugged me. "I'll see you in a little bit".

"See you later, love" Draco said as he and my sister went inside the castle.

I waited in line with the first years as Professor McGonagall explained about the different houses. Not long after, the entrance to the Great Hall was opened and we were led inside. It was the same hall I remembered from a year ago. But this time, I wasn't walking in the aisle as a student of Durmstrang. This time, I was walking as a Hogwarts student who is about to be sorted into a house.

 This time, I was walking as a Hogwarts student who is about to be sorted into a house