[37] Suspicion

A/N

This is not a drill! This is really a double update! :) 

This is to thank the support of some of my readers who has been really showing their support with this story lately. Skyfall2winTeen_American_Idiot, and _A_Roselyn_ this double update is for you guys! 

Enjoy! Don't forget to COMMENT and/or VOTE. Love always.

-S

------

Third Person's POV

The rest of the summer went by quickly for Draco and Anastasia. Draco spent most of his time with in the library reading more about spells or potions he could use for the vanishing cabinet he was supposed to find and mend when he was back in Hogwarts. Ana on the other hand spent her time with the other death eaters and did more missions.

After Draco got his dark mark, Ana made it her personal mission to impress Voldemort enough for him not to take notice or involve Draco.  Narcissa already assured her that Draco will be assisted by Snape as soon as they arrive in Hogwarts, but she can't leave anything up to chance. If there was something Ana did not do, it was depend on someone else to protect someone she loves.

"Enough, Greyback!" Ana said to her the new addition to her death eater team- Fenrir Greyback, as he chased some scared children. He was considered the most savage of his kind. He was once a follower of Voldemort during the first wizarding war but retreated with his pack as soon as Voldemort vanished. But now that Voldemort has made himself known once again, he immediately wanted back in.

"The dark lord promised me prey in exchange for my services" he said frustrated.

Ana glared at him and said "I know that. But that wasn't part of our mission today and I wouldn't want to miss the train to school just because you have no self-control! Do not get on my bad side, Greyback...or do you want to be reminded what happened to you the last time you upset me?" 

Though Anastasia looked like a typical teenage witch to Fenrir, he was quite fearful of her. After the number of missions that he's been with her, Fenrir saw Ana's abilities and how much she truly embodies the saying 'Don't judge a book by its cover'. When he first went on a mission with her, Fenrir did not quite like the idea that he would take orders from a teenage girl, so he showed Ana his true form and went berserk. Anastasia was taken by surprise so she did get some injuries such as a cut on her forehead and some bruises. But little did Fenrir know that after he wounded her, Ana took control over his mind and tortured him slowly and agonizingly until he wanted to rip his heart out from his own chest.

 But little did Fenrir know that after he wounded her, Ana took control over his mind and tortured him slowly and agonizingly until he wanted to rip his heart out from his own chest

After their mission to gain the loyalty of some snatchers, Anastasia went back to Malfoy manor so she and Draco could go to King's Cross Station together.