[47] Weddings

Two things I learned over the time I spent being Harry's housemate:

1. He's a loud sleeper- no, it's not because he snores loudly. He's loud because he talks in his sleep and occasionally screams too.

2. He's still a mess and is very distracted. Which is why no matter how much occlumency lessons I teach him, he will probably never master it.

Then again, I wouldn't say that I was perfectly fine. I've always just been the type that usually knows how to control emotions- wait...not always, but it would be fair to say most of the time. Just like how I'm hiding the anxiety I'm feeling right now. In a few moments, Dumbledore's secret organization called the order of the phoenix will come over to get Harry and I.

Over the past weeks, Voldemort and his followers have influenced the ministry and there were fewer people we could trust. Which is why they thought it was necessary that we stay with someone from the Order.

Harry was pacing back and forth in the empty living room when the doorbell rang. "They're here" he said.

I looked at the crowd that was assembling in front of me and started to recognize a few faces. There was the real Alastor Moody, and of course the rest of the golden trio, Hermione Granger and Ronald Weasley.

It shocked me when I saw Fleur Delacour hand in hand with a ginger who I believe to be another Weasley.

"Fleur?" I said astonished

"Ma belle!" she exclaimed and kissed both my cheeks "You've been so brave, little Ivanov. I've had a complicated relationship with Valeria, but right now I want us all to get along. I'm here for you"

I smiled at her gesture. Fleur and Val were childhood friends but had a falling out a few years ago. "Merci, mon cheri" I said to her.

The Weasley twins soon joined the others, along with a tired looking man who came with a purple haired lady whose pale complexion reminded me so much of Draco.

"Oi Ana!" Fred said as he surprisingly pulled me in for a hug. "Meet Tonks and Lupin. They're together-together if it wasn't already obvious" George said as a matter of fact.

"Nice to meet you" I said to the couple. "So...you're my cousin's girlfriend" Tonks said which made me raise an eyebrow- cousin? Now her story will be something must tell me when all this is over.

"Enough with the niceties! We're on a tight schedule" Moody interrupted before I could ask her what she meant. It still feels odd seeing him. The last time I saw him; it wasn't really him.

As everyone gathered in the living room, Moody explained the plan about everyone being in pairs with one looking like Harry. "Except you, Ivanov" he said directly at me. "You're going by yourself"

The others along with myself looked at Moody confusedly. "What do you mean?"

"I've been well informed about you. Dumbledore himself told me everything" He said in a way that spoke very clearly to me that he too knows about my abilities. "You will secretly follow behind the real Harry and make sure he makes it to the meeting point"

"Got it. I make sure no death eater will hurt a hair on Harry's head, and try not to get killed while doing it" I nodded.

In a span of a few minutes, half the room was suddenly filled with identical Harry Potter's. After distinguishing the real Harry, he was paired up with Hagrid and I went out along with them.

"Ana...don't die on me okay?" Harry whispered before hopping in Hagrid's vehicle.

"Dying is not part of my schedule today, Potter.I'm a survivor. Plus, I can't go before Draco tells me all about his cousin" I replied with a chuckle.

After everyone took off except me, Moody, and his partner; Moody gave me one last warning before he left "Prepare for the worst, Ivanov. There is no certainty that it's going to be a peaceful travel. You know how Voldemort somehow always finds out about things."

I followed shortly and trailed behind Harry in a distance that was enough to see and look after him. When we already high enough, I felt uneasy a the clouds began to thicken, and it got cooler. Then I felt it....death eaters. We were under attack.

I got into Hagrid's mind and instructed him to go faster and lower down the vehicle.

"Stupefy!" I aimed at an incoming death eater.

A number of death eaters showed up, and all of a sudden it was as if there was a lightning storm. Spells were casted back and forth. I feared for the lives of my comrades, but my priority was Harry. So I flew down and immediately tried to catch up with him and Hagrid.

In a distance I felt my heart sink as I saw Harry's owl Hedwig fall from the sky trying to protect Harry from a death eater.  But all of a sudden that sinking feeling was overpowered when I saw Voldemort himself trailing after Harry.

I flew faster while I saw both of them raising their wands and pointed at each other. As the spells came out their wand and collided, I noticed some electrical lines and quickly used on Voldemort as soon as something wrong happened to his wand.

I looked closer and immediately notice that was not the one he was using the last I saw him. If anything, it looked  like Lucious' wand.

Was it breaking? It seems as if it's self destructing. Now this is a sight to see...the dark lord has a weakness, and it seems like he lacks the one thing every wizard should have- a wand to duel with his greatest threat.

The moment we arrived at the burrow, we were immediately greeted by Lupin who pointed his wand at Harry. He asked him a question that I didn't really bother listening to, but it was clear that he was very cautious. He obviously knew that our mission was no secret to the death eaters and it was compromised from the beginning.

One by one the others came in. One of the twins got injured, and to no surprise Mundungos fled - I always had that feeling he was a coward. Then we were told of grim news, Mad-Eye Moody didn't make it. Another person from the Order was dead.

We were all settled in our rooms- this time I shared one with Hermione and Ginny Weasley.

"Was he there? Draco.." Hermione asked.

"To be completely honest, I don't know" I said softly before sleep took over.

The last few days have been agonizingly slow. While everyone else was busy getting ready for Bill and Fleur's wedding, all I can think about was how soon can Harry and I go on this quest. The sooner we find those horcruxes, the closer we are to possibly defeating Voldemort.

I was busy reading when Hermione came in and told us we had a visit from the minister.