[23] Revelations

Third Person's POV

When everyone else was out of the classroom, Ana slowly approached Harry.

"We need to talk, Harry..." Ana said softly. Harry looked at Ana ready to ask a lot of questions about what just happened moments ago.

"You got inside my head! How did you do that?"

"I'm a legilimens, Harry" Ana confessed. "In fact, I'm a very skilled legilimens according to Professor Snape. Not only can I invade your mind at will without a wand or spell, but I can also communicate and put thoughts inside one's head".

"How?" Harry was bewildered  at what the blue eyed girl said. "So have you seen inside my mind?"

"There are a lot of things you don't know about me, Harry...and yes, I have seen inside your mind. That's why I helped you. You don't deserve more pain than you're already going through"

Harry was tongue tied and lowered his head.

"Does your friends know about your dreams?" Ana asked him

Harry shook his head and said "I feel alone in all this, Ana. I thought things will be back to normal when I get back here...but I was wrong"

"I can't help you with your personal relations, Harry. But I do have some advice...there's nothing you can do to change the past, but there is something you can do about the present. You and I both know that whatever happened in that graveyard was true, so you better prepare yourself. Because right now...you don't seem much of a threat, Harry Potter" Anastasia said without reserve.

"Is that how you usually encourage people?" he asked.

"I believe in tough love, Harry. Not everything in life will be handed to you in a basket of flowers" Anastasia then smirked at Harry before she left the classroom and went to her next class.

After all her classes, she went back to the dungeons only to find three people were in the common room. Two girls who were doing an essay, and Draco who was reading a book on the couch.

"Hey, you" Ana said as she sat down beside him.

"How did it go with Potter? Are you like friends now?" he asked with disgust.

"I wouldn't say friends, Draco" Ana replied "It's just his memories...it's quite painful actually. It reminded me of Salazar" Ana said and whispered the name just so only the both of them could hear.

Draco just looked at her confusingly.

"He was a baby when his parents were killed, Draco. He was raised living in a web of lies created by that muggle family of his. Now he's being treated like an outcast. All because of someone who practically is our descendant who also wants Harry dead" Anastasia explained.

"It sounds completely mental the way you said about him being our descendant. " Draco commented.

Ana rolled her eyes as she was annoyed "I am convinced he is, Draco. Everything in the diary makes sense...my visions...everything is becoming clear. Why don't you just want to accept the truth?" she stood up tossed Salazar's diary in Draco's lap and immediately left him alone again on the couch.

----

Draco tossed and turned in his bed. He felt guilty about what he said to Anastasia earlier and it didn't feel right that they aren't in good terms. He believed in the diary, and that is what scared him the most. In the past year that he's known her, there was always that deep connection he felt between them and he couldn't stand the thought of the possibility of losing her again.

He held the diary in his hands and kept wondering about the past until he drifted off to sleep.