The Bells of a Big Beginning

Timmy, completely obvious to what was going on, was playing some Chosen One trilogies with his fairy family. Wanda was flying around on a pretzel broomstick as Cosmo was flying around backwards on his broomstick. Poof was the Golden Poofer Scooper. (Hmm, that sounds familiar.) Anyhow, Jorgen flew in, wearing a black cloak.

"Turner! STOP!" He yelled, poofing away Moldy Wart (Vicky).

"Cool!" Timmy gushed, smiling. "Jorgen poofed away Moldy. And now I can scoop the Poof!"

With that, the pink hated boy followed his fairy god brother as Jorgen flew next to Cosmo and Wanda. Cosmo was picking his nose as Wanda eyed Jorgen curiously.

"Jorgen, what's the matter?" She asked, clearly worried.

"Turbo Thunder isn't answering his phone," Jorgen explained. "The Darkness is back and we need a new Chosen One before it gets here."

"I can make it into a monkey!" Cosmo cheered when he pulled out of his nose a BIG snot piece.

Wanda gagged, poofing it away as she looked at Jorgen, dead in the eye. One thing about Wanda that Jorgen had to give credit for. She was just as smart and just as feisty.

She asked, "What does that have to do with Timmy?"

Before Jorgen could answer, Timmy shouted happily as he had Poof in his hand. Jorgen smiled a bit. The kid had been really doing well, even after what had happened between them. Timmy flew over, with Poof in his hands.

"Hey Jorgen!" Timmy greeted. "Wanna play?"

"As much as I like to, we got a problem." Jorgen admitted. He paused and asked, "Can you ditch school today and come to Fairy World."

Timmy waited a second, as if he was waiting for something. Really, he was waiting for Wanda. The pink hated boy looked at her, gaining her attention.

"What?" She asked.

"Aren't you gonna say no?" Timmy questioned, used to Wanda usually putting her foot down when he was doing something stupid or was about to do something fun before school work.

Wanda shook her head and answered, "Sport, there is a big disaster coming called the Darkness."

Timmy's eyes widen in horror as he looked at Jorgen then at Wanda again.

He asked dryly, "Great Scott, it's here?"

Wanda looked at Jorgen who answered, "No but it did take out the Big Dipper Brigade just last night, our deepest post."

Timmy was pale as a ghost as he responded, "You better take me to Fairy World and fill me in on the details."

Jorgen nodded as he took the five of them to Fairy World and into the Cave of Destiny.

...

Back in the Mushroom Kingdom, Princess Peach eventually came to, with a large headache. What had just happened? She couldn't remember right away, it was still a bit of a blur. She remembered someone named Count Bleck taking her and then Mario... Mario!

Peach questioned aloud, "Goodness, where's Mario? Is he okay? And what happened to me? What is this place?"

That's when a voice said, "Bleh heh heh heh... Oh, you're awake, Princess!"

Peach asked, "Huh?"

The princess of Mushroom Kingdom slowly opened her eyes and she quickly wished she hadn't. There, she saw Count Bleck floating in front of her. Next to her was Bowser, dressed in a white tuxedo. Weirdly, he was smiling wide. Peach looked down at herself and saw that she was wearing a wedding dress. Her eyes widen in total horror. Peach thought, 'A wedding dress?! Why am I wearing a wedding dress?! Where the Underwhere is Mario?!' That's when she heard something.