Sacred Violet Timmy

Violet's POV

Oh how my head hurt. I seriously did not want to get up at all. But I knew I had to, most of my memories were coming back to me. The last thing I remembered was Peach and Bowser's wedding. Wait, Peach and Bowser's wedding?! Instantly remembered that, my eyes bolted open and I sat up on something. That's when I saw a bed and that I was in a type of cave. What was going on?! Where was I?! That's when I heard a voice.

"Are you okay?"

I turned and saw a kid standing there with two adults and a baby. The baby was round, had a small strand of purple hair that swirled downwards, a small crown, small wings, a rattle, purple eyes, wearing a purple baby outfit. The man had green hair, green eyes, a crown, wings, a wand, wearing a white shirt with a black tie, black pants, and black shoes.

The woman had pink hair swirling upwards, pink eyes, a crown, wings, a wand, wearing a yellow shirt, black pants, black shoes, and gold earrings. It was the boy that had my attention. He was about 11 or 12 years old, had messy short chestnut hair, blue eyes, bucked teeth, wearing a pink baseball cap, a pink shirt, blue jeans, and blue shoes.

I don't know why but out of the four of them, the one that had my attention was the boy. He seemed rather small for his age and rather skinny. My heart instantly went out to him as I was trying to figure out where I was and what happened.

I stammered, "W - w - w - who are you?"

The kid answered, "My name is Timmy Turner. These are my friends; Cosmo, Wanda, and Poof."

I sat up as I stated, "I'm Violet Calico."

I didn't know where I was but all I did know was that I was safe. Right?

Timmy sat back in the chair as he asked, "How did you get to my cave?"

I was about to answer but my face softened when I realized I didn't have an answer.

"I honestly don't know," I finally answered, with a shrug. "The last thing I remembered was Peach and Bowser's wedding. This guy named Count Bleck summoned something called the Chaos Heart."

"Chaos Heart?" Wanda repeated, looking unfamiliar with the name. "Never heard of it."

"Neither have the puppets!" Cosmo stated, hiding sock puppets behind his back.

As I wondered what was his problem, I looked at Timmy.

I asked, "Can you tell me where I am and if you have seen my boyfriend - wearing green, brown hair, beautiful sapphire eyes, and a small mustache - or a princess - wearing pink, blonde hair, and blue eyes - around here?"

Timmy looked at me with those piercing blue eyes of his as he answered, "As much as I want to help you, I have my own problems right now here in Dimmsdale, California."

"Dimmsdale California?!" I repeated, in shock.

Did I return to the upper world without knowing it? And why was in California of all places?

Timmy nodded as he replied, "Now that I get a good look at you and fully remember the descriptions you gave us, I know you came from the Mushroom Kingdom."

I looked at this kid, in shock. How did he know? Before I could ask, Wanda approached him.

Wanda stated, "Timmy, we have the Darkness to worry about."

I looked puzzled as I repeated, "The Darkness?"

Timmy nodded and replied, "Long story short, the Darkness is trying to destroy the universe and I am the new Chosen One to stop it."