Welcome to Dimmsdale

"...Mario..."

The red clad plumber groaned as he slowly came to. Mario saw that he was in Koopa Kingdom, all alone. Mario thought, 'Where did everyone go? I hope they are all okay, except Bowser...' Mario chuckled under his breath as he saw that there was one thing that was in the room: a rainbow colored butterfly.

The butterfly said, in a female voice, "Hello Mario. My name is Tippi. I am what is known as a Pixl... A sort of fairy... Mario... I came to find you..."

Mario jumped to his feet and assumed a fighting pose as he stated, "Then you are in for a fight."

Tippi reassured, "I am no enemy... You met Count Bleck...and he captured a princess and evil king... Is this not so?"

Mario realized that Tippi was right and responded, "Yeah, that's exactly what happened..."

Tippi mumbled, "Then that means Count Bleck is even now beginning to form the Void... We haven't much time... You must come with me... Yes, if your friends are to be saved, you must come..."

With that, Mario felt that there was a strange box around him. In an instant, Tippi and Mario was transported somewhere.

...

In Fairy World; Timmy, Wanda, Cosmo, Poof, and Jorgen swerved Eliminators, trying to get away from the robots. They started to get close to a warehouse.

Cosmo yelled, "Ah! Wall!"

Before Jorgen could do anything, the bike went smacking into the wall. The five of them crashed into some boxes. The Eliminators came in and started to look around.

Timmy whispered, "Listen, as the new Chosen One, I choose not to be the new Chosen One. I have been never chosen to be lab partner or in kickball. Why because I'm a bad choice!"

Wanda whispered, "We have to get Timmy back to Dimmsdale!"

Jorgen nodded as he whispered, "I agree and I have a plan."

Cosmo whispered, "What's a plan?"

Jorgen ignored that as he whispered, "If it is Turner they want, it is Turner they'll get!"

Timmy whispered, hissing, "I hate that plan!" Jorgen pulled out a small wand and turned himself into Timmy. He smirked and added, whispering, "Plan is getting better."

Jorgen shot him a look and said, "Good luck Timmy Turner. You are an annoying pain in the butt but...." He trailed off as he scoffed and finished, "That's all I got. Good luck."

Cosmo asked, "Where are you going yo?"

Jorgen looked annoyed as he turned back around and answered, "For you to go on, the Darkness must believe that Timmy has been eliminated. Remember, the wand is hidden in a rock and sealed with a kiss." Jorgen went over to the Eliminators as he tried to sound like Timmy and said, "Hello. I'm Timmy Turner. Look how stupid I am."

Timmy rolled his eyes in annoyance and whispered, "I do not sound like that."

Just then, the Eliminators took Jorgen, thinking he was Timmy.

The Eliminator with the red eyes reported, "The Chosen One has been eliminated."

With a quick swoop, they were gone.

...

The next thing Mario knew, he was in a place that didn't look familiar to him at all. The stranger thing, there was a man standing there, waiting for them. He was wearing a blue cloak, had a long white beard, and a green orb. He came over to the two of them.