First of Many Meetings

"I want you to meet a friend of mine!" She stated happily.

Luigi looked at her strangely as the two of them walked through the back side of Mushroom Kingdom. He had only just met her and she was talking about him joining a team. She was about a little older than him, about 22 years old. She was rather tall and good looking. At least, Luigi thought so.

She had shoulder length brown hair, green eyes covered by glasses, wearing a blue shirt with a flower print on it, blue shorts, and white shoes.

"Why are you so happy? I have so many questions right now," Luigi admitted.

She turned to him as she gently touched his cheek. Luigi looked at her, the smile on her face rather contagious. He smiled.

"That's better," She told him. "I guess I should explain a bit better about the duty you are about to have." Luigi looked at her, puzzled. She added, "As I have told you, my name is Amie J. Kuhn. I run a webshow called Kids Network Studios. But in reality, it is a secret base where I mostly keep weapons and such."

"Okay..." Luigi replied, a bit confused.

"That deserves a better explanation," Amie responded, truthfully. "I am basically a heroine in multiple dimensions and my base gets in dangerous missions all of the time. And in ordinary to appear normal, my brother and I started the webshow. We called it Kids Network Studios and that's what the base is named too."

Luigi looked fascinated with this as he asked, "But I don't understand. I mean, I know you and - apparently your brother are heroes in other dimensions. But why even do that in the first place? You seem perfectly normal."

Amie laughed at that and answered, though it was more of a question, "You think I'm normal?" Luigi nodded as she added, "Said the guy that has thunder powers." Luigi stared at her as she had her hands glowing of a white magic. Luigi looked in awe as she told him, "I am half magic. One day, I just found out about it."

Luigi took her hand, as she deactivated her magic. He gave her a smile.

He stated, "I like it."

Amie giggled as she replied, "Thanks Wingman."

"Wingman?" He asked, raising an eyebrow with a chuckle.

Amie had a knowing smile on her face and answered, "You will find out one day. I just want you to remember one thing."

He asked, "And what might that be?"

She answered, "Never give up, Wingman. You might be the difference between victory and defeat..."

Luigi raised another eyebrow as Amie sent them to Dimmsdale. Luigi couldn't help but wonder where she was taking them. The next thing he knew, the two of them were in a cave. Luigi looked around as a small 9 year old boy ran to her.

"Sis!" He gushed, hugging her.

Amie returned the hug as Luigi looked in awe of the small boy. He was under weight and so skinny. Luigi looked worried as Amie turned to him.

"Luigi, this is Timmy. Timmy, this is Luigi." Amie introduced.

"Hi!" Timmy gushed, hugging him.

Luigi return the hug, still a bit confused. After a long explanation, Luigi and Timmy started to play like brothers. Amie smiled at them, knowing that she was making the right choice in chosing Luigi over Mario for this job.

"I want you to promise me, whenever I am not around and you are with my brother in a time of crisis - you do not leave his side. Timmy is very underweight and I can't bare to part with the kid early." Amie commented, the tears in her eyes.