Sacrifice and Death

Back on the blue moon, Mark and Timmy still looked terrified. Mr. L was the only one that looked like he was ready for a fight.

The Top Eliminator stated, "No magic wand can stop us, Chosen One. We'll just keep coming in greater numbers than before. And it is time you finally met the Darkness."

Mr. L threatened, "Hey back off, bad-look-alikes-of-Brobot. You will have to go through me first."

Just then, more Eliminators showed up - holding wands. But just as Timmy was about to call off L, the Eliminators holding wands turned into their friends.

Jorgen huffed, "And us as well!"

Terrance yelled, "Duck Timmy!"

Tamara added, "Oh but don't get your pants dirty!"

Timmy grabbed L as the three of them ducked. Everyone blasted the Eliminators with fairy and island magic plus fire, ice, and star powers. The Eliminators are destroyed as the trio got up.

Timmy gushed, "Cosmo! Wanda!" He paused and asked, "With my mom and dad?" He added, "You saved me!"

Terrance replied, "You bet we did!" He turned to Cosmo and added, "By the way, Dinkleberg poop sandwich, Monday."

Mario went over to L and asked, "So, why did you come?"

L answered, "My own business, sir-jumps-a-lot."

Mario smirked as he stated, "Couldn't have anyone else kill me?"

L hissed, "Watch it, you are thin ice."

Mario couldn't help but laugh as Timmy had Wanda poof up a unicorn for Trixie.

Chester grabbed Timmy and shouted, "I hate to interrupt this greedy/weird/romantic moment but..." He pointed up and yelled, "There is a whirlpool of death coming for us!"

Timmy ran over to the wand, took the wand out of the ground, and went over to its holster.

He proclaimed, "Now say goodbye to the Darkness...forever!"

With that, Timmy slammed the wand into its holster, creating a pulse. The wand extends up but does nothing.

Nacey commented, scared, "That isn't right..."

Jorgen explained, "It should be firing a laser that blasts back the Darkness or something but it is not firing the laser!"

Just then, the Darkness started to suck in everyone. Trixie, Merlon, A.J., Tippi, Chester, Cosmo, Wanda, Poof, Mr. L, Mario, Peach, Violet, Mark, Crocker, Dark Laser, Vicky, Nacey, Jorgen, and Bowser. The Koopa King was the only one keeping them on the ground. And he was starting to lose his grip.

"Crud!" He complained. "I'm gonna be defeated by wind!"

Jorgen yelled, "Turner! Say the word and I'll poof us all out of here!"

Timmy protested, "But no matter where I go, the Darkness will follow me!"

Terrance asked, "What does it want?!"

The Darkness groaned, "Timmy Turner."

Timmy replied, the wind flowing through his hair, "I think it wants...me!" That's when Timmy ran up the chain. Everyone protested but the kid did not stop. He told them, "I've got to stop the Darkness before it takes you all!"

That's when Timmy got to Trixie, whom was near tears.

She pleaded, "Timmy, no. Don't do it."

Timmy smiled at her as he replied, "Just don't worry about me. It will ruin your perfect hair." Trixie blushed but she blushed more when Timmy kissed her. She returned it, completely in love. Timmy broke the kiss as he looked at the Darkness and stated, "You want me, Darkness?! You got me!" He turned back to Trixie and added, "So long, Trixie."