Freezing Temperatures

"Whoo!" Timmy shouted as he and Luigi flew through the cosmos.

Luigi laughed at his young friend's enthusiasm as he taunted, "Give up, Destructiontator. You can't catch us!"

Suddenly, the green clad ghost hunter flew straight into the Destructiontator. The pink hated boy quickly grabbed the detonator quickly.

Timmy stated, "What do you know? He can catch us."

Luigi replied, as he got unstuck, "Apparently."

"And now for you two!" The Destructiontator stated as it launched some fire balls at them.

Luigi made a quick electric shield, protecting them. Timmy hung on as he got out a bomb and threw it at the Destructiontator. Luigi threw a few rocks at him, as the two were trying not to use their powers. The Destructiontator aims a saw at them, forcing Luigi to stop his electric wings as both he and Timmy fell out of the cosmos.

Dimentio saw his chance as he quickly planted his seed. Luigi woke up as he realized what was happening. He quickly activated his electric wings as he flew after Timmy, who was knocked out. Dimentio appeared to the Destructiontator, surprising it.

"Your former master is about to fall," Dimentio stated.

"How do you know that?" The Destructiontator questioned.

"No bombs or anything vile. But light the Darkness with a celestial smile," Dimentio answered.

Luigi grabbed Timmy's foot, quickly landing on a nearby planet. Unfortunately, the Chosen One of the fairies was still out cold.

"Timmy! Tim-Tim!" Luigi pleaded, trying to wake his pink clad friend.

Timmy slowly woke up and whispered, "Weegie... Luigi..."

"You okay buddy?" Luigi asked, worried.

"Yeah...thanks." Timmy answered. "Let's kick his butt!"

The green clad ghost hunter couldn't help but laugh.

...

Back on the ground, Mario made it to the meeting point. But there, was Count Bleck - and a polar bear tied up.

He said to Mario, "I see you've come at last! So you really are the hero of the Light Prognosticus."

"You," Mario hissed.

"Time to stand down, villain!" Turbo stated.

Count Bleck stated, "But you are far too late to stop the Dark Prognosticus and me...Count Bleck! All worlds will soon end. Come to grips with that now, for you cannot stop it. I suggest you make yourself comfortable and enjoy this one, final spectacle!"

Tippi questioned, "But...why? Do you really want to destroy everything? Why would you do this?! How...COULD you do this?!"

Count Bleck explained, "Count Bleck does not care about any world! They are all meaningless. Better that I destroy them! Better yet, I shall make it as if they never existed at all!"

Tippi asked, "If the worlds have no meaning, was our meeting meaningless as well? Answer me, Blumiere!"

"Blumiere," Mario breathed, puzzled.

Cosmo asked, "Cookies?"

Count Bleck lowered his hat over his eyes and explained, "You know the answer, dear Timpani... Count Bleck does not have to tell you... But the hour has grown late. You should know that by now."

Mario breathed, still puzzled, "Timpani...?"

Wanda pulled on Cosmo's ear, Poof giggling.

Tippi ignored Mario like Count Bleck did and whispered, "Blumiere... My love, Blumiere... Or rather, Count Bleck... The only way we can stop you this is to defeat you... And that is exactly why Mario and I here... To stop this."