Fair and Lovely Kiss

Cosmo, Wanda, Poof, Timmy, and Violet were now in some kind of headquarters.

The agent with the light skin stated, "Your friends are in a lot of trouble, mister. Because according to our records, they have no records! They don't exist!"

The agent with the dark skin added, "And that's why you're at the Military Extra-Terrestrial Facility, MERF for short."

Wanda defended, "We aren't aliens!"

The light skinned agent looked at Timmy and Violet as he replied, "Well, at least the kid with the brown hair and this woman isn't."

The dark skinned agent nodded as he added, "She does look like the missing girl from Chicago three years ago."

"Wasn't she thought to be dead?" The other agent asked as Violet perked up.

"Wait, my Dad was looking for me?" Violet asked, sounding confused.

"Take her to Chicago and those four down to the cooler," the dark skin agent ordered.

Violet started to protest but it was too late. The MERF agents took Timmy and his fairies into a cell as other agents forced Violet out to the car.

"No, let me go!" Violet protested, not knowing her ice powers was freezing the ground in a permanent violet ice path.

"Violet!" Timmy shouted as the MERF agents locked him and his fairies up.

"Timmy!" Violet shouted as she forced into the car.

The car drove off, making the same permanent violet ice path. Timmy saw this and knew how to follow her. That is, if he got out. 'Doc,' he thought, frightened. 'This wasn't supposed to happen. The Chaos Heart incident is starting... At the same time of the Darkness battle!'

...

Peach's POV

My head felt like it was going to explode. I seriously felt really bad about my recent nightmare. Bowser and I were forced to wed, Luigi and Violet tried to stop it, and there was no sign of Mario. Thank goodness it was only a nightmare. However, when my eyes opened up, I expected to be home in my bed in the Mushroom Castle. Instead, I was in another castle that was filled with dark objects and looked rather creepy. Wait, where was I...?

I stood up and questioned aloud, "What? How did I end up napping here? Wait, didn't that nasty Count Bleck try to make me marry...BOWSER?!"

That's when I realized that I wasn't having a nightmare, it all happened. I felt awful. Mario was missing, something happened to Luigi and Violet, and Bowser...well, in all honesty, after him making Bowser Jr. believe that I was his mom - I could really care less. But now I was worried. Where was everyone? What happened to Luigi and Violet? Where were minions? Where was my - I couldn't believe this - husband?

"Looks like you are the only one standing after the wedding party..."

I spun around and saw two turtle soldiers. Never in my life was I happy to see some of Bowser's minions. One of the turtles had a blue helmet and a hammer while the other had another at all.

The blue helmet turtle questioned, "So you finally woke up, huh, Princess?"

I nodded as I answered, "Oh you guys! Are you alright?"

The turtle stated, "Yeah but who knows what happened! That was one CRAZY wedding!"

I shuddered at that statement, I hated the fact that I was forced to marry... Wait, forced. I was forced to say "I do". It wasn't from my heart! I wasn't married to Bowser! I never felt so relieved in my life. But that wasn't important right now. Right now, I had to get my bearings. They told me that they hadn't seen Luigi, Violet, or Bowser. I got worried. That's when the leader spoke up.