Training to the Max

The ship finally landed on the blue moon. Timmy, Luigi, Cosmo, Wanda, and Poof got out of the ship as they went over to the TT they saw on the ground. Timmy stepped on them and all of the sudden, the moon moves towards the sun, which produces a sunray that reflects off of Timmy's buckteeth. The ray reflects back to the wand and activates the crater they are on. They go down into a jungle like place with wands all over the place, a waterfall, and a rainbow.

Luigi breathed, "Whoa...Turbo was right!"

Wanda pointed at the temple and added, "And there is the temple!"

Timmy saw a statue of him as he gloated, "Ha, I knew I would save you guys!" He ran into the temple with Luigi and his fairies. That's when he saw a cave prophecy, showing another wand. He blurted out in surprise, "Weegie, there's another wand!"

Luigi blurted out, "What?! Another one?! That means we have to go find it, Tim-Tim!"

Wanda grabbed a wand as she poofed up the translation as she read, "'To end the Darkness with a power thrice, the last wand lies inside Earth's ice.'"

Timmy questioned, "The last wand is in Earth's ice? How can we look for it since Earth is covered with metal?"

Luigi thought for a moment as he answered, "I got it! The population of Dimmsdale is pretty big. They can cover more ground than we can. And the fairies can poof away all of the metal when we get the Destructiontator away from Earth!"

Timmy gushed, "I love that plan!"

Wanda pointed out, "But that will put you both in peril!"

Luigi replied, "Not if Malleo already has the eighth Pure Heart. He can trick Count Bleck and the Void to come to this dimension."

Timmy added, "Then we finish them off here in a battle royale while everyone waits safely in your world!"

Wanda responded, "It just might work!"

Luigi asked, "Can you and Cosmo tell everyone this plan while Timmy and I train for this?"

Wanda nodded as she answered, "Sure thing boys. I will leave Poof here with you."

Poof babbled, "Poof, poof!"

Timmy stated, "Thanks Wanda!"

Wanda nodded as she poofed her and Cosmo away. Timmy turned to Luigi as the man in green nodded. Poof looked at them, confused.

Luigi asked Timmy, "Ready for the final call?"

Timmy answered, "Yeah." He paused as he looked up at Luigi. "Think they are onto us?"

"Nah," Luigi admitted, with a shrug. "So long as we pace ourselves."

"You will need to learn how to fly," Timmy pointed out.

"Yeah, I know," Luigi responded. He then took out the pin of the golden wings and placed it on his left shoulder. He added, "But we better get started."

"Poof?" Poof asked as Timmy tickled him gently.

To this, Poof giggled.

...

After defeating the Underchomp, our heroes had finally made it to The Overthere. Mario had to admit that he was getting worried about his girlfriend. Chester saw his face and placed his hand on Mario's shoulder.

"The princess will be okay," Chester commented.

Mario stated, "I know. I'm just worried..."

Violet replied, "With good reason."