The Unexpected Final Fight

Everyone was in shock by this, Mario especially. He shook badly as he broke the silence with a loud outburst.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY BROTHER?!" He shouted.

Dimentio said, "Look at that, thee Super Mario is unable to fight. How satisfying your reaction is that your weak link is your own worst fear..."

Mario made a fist, angry as Vicky was still barfing.

"The man in green," Violet breathed, "Now it makes sense!"

Bowser questioned, "Huh?"

Peach perked up and answered, "Oh, because that's what Madame Clairvoya called Luigi during the mansion chaos."

"She was warning us of this," Violet stated, finally figuring it out, "And we couldn't figure it out until now."

The Dimmsdale kids were in shock but only one person spoke.

"Unbelievably harsh to do that to Luigi, Dimentio. Or should I call you by your real name?"

Dimentio turned to the person who spoke, surprised to see that it was Timmy.

"I know that the count and Nastasia know you were a former prince," the Chosen One of the fairies stated, sneering at the jester. "But even they don't know who you really are, do they?"

Dimentio floated over to him as Trixie tried to jump in. She was stopped by Timmy's fairies and Turbo. Trixie stood back as Dimentio made it to Timmy.

"How do you know whom I really am?" Dimentio questioned, his tone sounding insane.

"I can see into other timelines - which I believe you refer to as a galaxy reset?" Timmy explained, his eyes solely on Dimentio.

Dimentio grabbed him by the throat, causing him to choke.

"Timmy!" Trixie cried out, running towards her boyfriend.

Mr. L stopped her, grabbing her by the throat.

"Trixie!" Timmy choked.

"Shall we get this show on the road, Mr. L?" Dimentio asked.

"Yes, we should," he answered, throwing Trixie to the ground.

Dimentio did the same with Timmy as everyone ran to their side.

"Then it is time to finally eliminate the Chosen One," the Destructiontator stated.

Mr. L boarded on the Destructiontator, making it super powerful.

Timpani whispered, "Oh my gosh..."

The jester explained, "The Dark Prognosticus says he's the ideal host for the power of the Chaos Heart. And now I'm going to add in my own power into this spicy little concoction."

Blumiere demanded, "No... Stop!"

Dimentio waves his arms and teleported Blumiere, Timpani, the knocked out Nastasia, and the Dimmsdale population somewhere else. In an instant, he went into the robot to join Mr. L.

Mario finally spoke, "This battle is mine!"

Peach whispered, "Mario..."

Violet added, "No you can't!"

Bowser stated, "You can't do this alone!"

"Yeah, let us help," Timmy added, gesturing to his friends and his fairies.

"I can and I will," Mario replied, "This is between my brother and me."

With that, Mario went into battle alone against the giant robot, Dimentio, and most of all - Mr. L. However, like with Count Bleck, none of Mario's attacks did nothing. And all of his special attacks were absorbed by the Destructiontator. The three of them went into the space, Mario grabbing Mr. L and fighting with him.