Chapter 1

Writer's POV

When Emma and Killian met they were only about 11 about 12 years old. When they met they fell for each other hard, but both knowing they were to young to think about love. Then when they were 14 almost 15 and in High school Killian asked Emma to be his. Then come the summer before Junior year Emma was moving away and so Killian and Emma made the choice to have their first time together before they left. When Emma left she found she was expecting she called Killian and they talked about putting the child up. After the baby was born they didnt want to know the gender or hold the child so they gave it away. After that Killian and Emma never spoke to each other and now its been 16 years and they both have had new lives and new people around them, but they both get a surprising visitor. This is where the story begins.

Emma's POV

I walked out of my house with my boyfriend Neal and he has always been there for me since we met back when we were in college 14 years ago. We got to dating about a couple years ago and everything seemed great.

"Thanks for finally taking time off work." Neal says to me.

"Im sorry just busy times. Im glade we go to do this." I say to him.

"Excuse me I dont mean to bother you, but are you Emma Swan?" A teenaged girl asks.

"Yes I am can I help you?" I ask.

"Yeah umm.. This letter is from you, but I would like it if you would read it alone." She says.

"Yeah I can do that." I say.

The she just walked away and Neal just looked at me confused.

"Who was that?" He asks.

"I dont know." I say.

That was strange who was that young girl? When I got home I went into the bedroom and read the note and was surprised at what I was reading.

Killian's POV

"Im telling you we are lost." David says to me.

"I did not get us lost." I say.

"Killian this isnt the way back to Storybrooke. Plus we need gas." He says.

Once we got to the gas station I put gas in the car and David was looking at the map trying to find the right route to home. I walked back into the gas station to get some snacks for the road and some teenage girl tapped on my shoulder.

"Excuse me? Are you Killian Jones?" She asks.

"Yes I am. What can I do you for?" I ask.

"This letter is for you. Read it when you alone." She says.

"Okay." I say taking it from her.

She walked out and David walked over to me.

"Who was that?" He asks.

"I dont know." I say.

"Well anyway. I found the route home and Im driving." He says.

"Whatever." I say handing him the keys.

When we got into the car he started driving and we were heading home. I read the note and was shocked about what I was reading.

The Note Emma and Killian read.

Hi you dont know me, but 16 years ago you had giving me up for adoption Im sorry for bothering you, but Im in trouble. I was in a bad home and Im afraid to go back to where I need to be. I talked to some people about my problem and Im thinking of living the next two years on the streets or abandoned housing. I dont know why Im doing this, but for some reason it felt like I needed this. I dont want or need anything from you guys. I just wanted to let you know that this is my life. Well Im sorry for making you read this I just dont know why. Go back to your life.

-Mackenzie Shawna Moore.

A/N: Please tell me what you think of this story. I think its gonna be a good story and I really hope you all like it.