Chapter 26

Killian's POV

Emma had disappeared for like two days and David and Robin had kept me far away from Mackenzie.

"Guys Im fine now. I would like to see my child and tell her Im sorry." I say to them.

"Emma told us we are not allowed to let you see Mackenzie until she comes back." David says.

"Look Im fine now. I really am. Im not crazy anymore." I say.

"Lies all lies. Your still freaking out like a psycho." Robin says.

"Just let me say Im sorry to her please." I say.

"You will. Just not until this is solved. I have the photos and a recording of them saying they did what they did. We could easily win this." Emma says walking in.

"What do you mean you have a recording?" I ask her.

"Just dont get mad." She says.

"Swan? Why? Why would I... You went to them didnt you? Bloody hell Emma. Why would you do that?" I ask.

"Thats our cue to go." Robin says and he and David rushed out.

"You went to find them. Emma why would you do this? An without me?" I ask her.

"Well one your kinda acting like a crazy person blaming yourself for what happened. I couldnt risk you knowing and then hurting them. If you had hurt them would have never admitted they hurt Mackenzie. They would have said the photos that we have of all the bruises on our daughter could have been by you. Then they would win and take her and hurt her even worse. Killian I did this for all of us. We have all the proof and the admit it. We can fight this and win our daughter back." She says.

"Emma you should've told me. I would have staid here. But you just left and said nothing all I know is I woke up in my house and David and Robin wouldnt let me leave. You werent around and I couldnt talk to Mackenzie. Love that scared me even more then those psychos do. I need you both in my life." I say.

"I know and just in two weeks we will all be together again." She says.

"Your not gonna let me see her for two weeks?" I ask.

"Killian its wasnt my choice to keep her from you. She's 17 and she has been around bad people who acted the way you did. You scared her and she is alittle afraid of you at the moment. Look its going to be okay we will win this and once your calm she will come back." She tells me.

"Did I really scare her that bad?" I ask.

"Yeah Killian you did. You kinda scared me as well, but I know you can never hurt us. Though she doesnt know that all she knows is when someone acted the way you did she would get hurt. Once you passed out she told me where to find them and she asked to stay with Belle. Give her time once this is all over and she knows you wouldnt hurt her. Everything will be fine." She says and hugs me.

I kissed the top of her head and remembered when I went extra crazy. I remember the terroir in t my child's eyes. I didnt think it was that bad until Emma pointed out just who bad I scared well them both. I have to work on this, but right now all I need to do right now is to just hold my Swan in my arms. Because she makes everything better.