Chapter 40

Emma's POV

As time went by Killian and I were married and as happy as we could be, but he seemed alittle off.

"Killian? Are you okay?" I ask him.

"Yes love." He says.

"Okay... Are you sure?" I ask.

"Yes love Im fine." He says.

"Okay." I say and place my hand on his shoulder.

When he didnt even loo at me thats when I knew he was lying and that something was bugging him. I went upstairs to the bathroom and started to feel sick. I threw up and it just wouldnt stop.

"Swan? Are you okay?" Killian asks walking into the bathroom.

"Yeah I... Think I ate something bad." I say.

"Oh... Emma can we talk?" He asks.

I nodded and continued to throw up and he held my hair back. After it was all out we walked back to the living room.

"Whats the matter?" I ask him.

"I saw Neal in town yesterday with Milah, but thats not all they were talking to our daughter." He says.

"What why?" I ask.

"I dont know she wouldnt tell me." He says.

"Okay...I'll... Oh god." I say running back into the bathroom.

"We are taking you to a doctor." He says holding my hair back again.

"Yeah okay." I say.

After this was over Killian took me to the doctors. After a few test to see what was wrong with me the doctor finally came back over to us.

"Well your not sick, but you will be nauseous for awhile though and maybe for the next 9 months because your pregnant." The doctor says.

"Are you sure?" Killian asks.

"Yeah congratulations." The doctor says and walked away.

Killian picked me up and kissed me. We were having a baby. After we got home I talked to Mack and the only reason Neal and Milah were here and talking to her was because they felt like the owed her an apology from when they got her sent to her adoptive assholes. Everything was perfect a out family is perfect. I wouldnt change anything except giving up Mack. Though she did bring Killian and I back together it was because of her that we were Reunited. I love my family and I wouldnt trade them in from anything.

A/N: Okay guys thats the end of Reunited. Thank you so much for reading it means the world to me. Now I have two brand new stories out. One is called In A Storm, and second one is called Benefits. I hope you read them and thanks again for reading Reunited.