Chapter 4

Killian's POV

Today Im going to see Emma and Snow wants to come with me just so I dont run away.

"There is no need to worry. You havent seen her in 16 years and this is for your  daughter." Snow tells me.

"I know who its for its the fact that she wants nothing from us." I say.

"She is a teenager living on the streets and you and Emma are strangers, but still you need to talk and find out what is needed to be done." She says.

"I guess your right." I say.

"Look theres Emma and Belle just sitting at a table. You want to go in or should we wait a second?" She asks.

"Just give me a minute." I say.

I looked at Emma through a window and remembered all the times we shared, but that cant happen know cause Im with Milah.

Emma's POV

I was sitting nervously its not everyday you plan to see your ex of 16 years to talk about your daughter you gave up.

"Dont worry it will be fine thats why Im here." Belle says.

"Its gonna be weird." I say.

"Emma its gonna be fine. Its not like he wants to kill you or anything." She say.

"Yeah your right. There is nothing to worry about." I say.

Then he walked in and he looked good after all these years. No Emma your with someone dont think about him like that.

Killian's POV

"Snow, Killian over here." Belle says.

"Hey Belle. Hey Emma." Snow says.

"Okay Snow and I will be over there. Talk." Belle says and her and Snow walked off.

"Hi." I say to Emma.

"Hi." She says back.

"So how are you?" I ask.

"Im good and you?" She asks.

"Im good. So about this child thing." I say nervously.

"Yeah that. So how should we handle this. Belle thinks we should try to find her and try and help her." She says.

"Yeah thats what everyone is saying to me as well. Though I think we should leave her be, but the thought of her alone makes me feel otherwise." I say.

"I think the same and feel the same. My mind says leave her be, but my heart wont let me. Should we try to find her?" She asks.

"We could try." I say.

"But how?" She asks.

I looked at her and shrugged my shoulders. Emma lives in Boston, I live in Storybrooke and thats were she came to us how would we find her. Then I looked out the window.

"Emma I think she is right there." I say.

"Your right. Should we go talk to her?" She asks.

"I think if we dont we will regret it." I say.

She nodded and then we headed outside to talk to our daughter. Lets jus hope she doesnt push us away.