Chapter 9

Killian's POV

Milah and I have been fighting for the last week after she saw Emma and Mackenzie going to Snow's. I wanted to make things right with her, but at the same time I cant.

"Killian you have a choice here. I want to know what your choosing." Milah says.

"Look I want to know my daughter and have you in my life. Emma is the past she has someone else in her life that she loves." I say.

"Killian as long as you want that child in your life we have a problem." She says.

"This isnt about being connected to Emma for the rest of my life?" I ask.

"Nope. This is about you having a 16 year old child. Who is most likely scamming you." She says.

"She isnt scamming us. Are you sure this isnt about Emma?" I ask.

"Why do you keep going back to Emma? I have nothing to worry about when it comes to Emma. Like you said she has someone she loves and besides I dont think she loves you away." She says.

"So you want me to not get to know my daughter and have Emma take her to Boston so I cant see her. Is that what you want?" I ask.

"Yes thats what I want." She says.

"Then I cant do it." I say.

"Fine then Goodbye Killian." She says and walked out.

She had no right to make me leave my daughter, but she was right about Emma she doesnt love me. Doesnt matter I still love her. I mean I dont love her.

Emma's POV

"Hey Emma did I ruin your's and Killian's lives?" Mackenzie asks.

"No you didnt." I say.

"Are you sure? Maybe I should just go back to where I was." She says.

"No. Whatever happens to Killian and I isnt your fault." I say to her.

"I just dont want to mess up your lives. Im sorry if I have." She says.

"Your not messing things up. Hey how about you go get us a table at Granny's. I'll be there soon." I say.

"Okay sure." She says.

I watched her walk to Granny's and I saw Killian at the docks. I walked over to him.

"So how is Milah?" I ask.

"She left." He says.

"Im sorry. Is it my fault?" I ask.

"No. She wanted me to choose between staying with her or getting to know my child. I made my choice. Emma if your happy with Neal and you love him then you should tell him about Mackenzie before its to late." He says.

"Your right. Hey how about you join us for dinner at Granny's? Mackenzie thinks she is ruining our lives." I say.

"Okay I will come to dinner and let her know she isnt to blame." He says.

He walked ahead of me and I decided to call Neal. What is he going to say? I have to let the thought of ever being with Killian will never happen again. It doesnt matter I have someone else anyway. I gotta let Killian go it we will never happen again anyway.