Chapter 22

Emma's POV

I woke up on the couch in Killian's arms. I slowly moved his arm off of me and got up. I walked upstairs to check on Mackenzie and I heard crying coming from the room.

"Hey you okay?" I ask walking in.

"No." Mackenzie says and faces me.

"Im so sorry this happened to you. I blame myself for this." I say.

"Dont blame yourself. You wernt the one beating on my every hour for the past couple weeks." She says.

"I told you I would keep you safe and I didnt." I say.

"Its fine really." She says.

"If its fine then why are you crying?" I ask.

"Because it hurts to move." She says.

"Oh right. Here let me help you." I say helping her up.

"Thank you." She says.

"Your welcome." I say.

As I helped her I just think about those people and what they did to her and it really pissed me off.

"Emma are you okay?" Mackenzie asks.

"Yeah Im fine. Im actually gonna go downstairs and wake up sleeping beauty on the couch." I say and walked out.

I walked downstairs and took the pillows off the couch and hit Killian with them till he woke up.

"Bloody hell love." Killian says.

"Every hour, Everyday, for the past couple weeks." I say.

"What are you talking about?" He asks.

"Thats what they did to her. The beat her every hour of everyday for weeks all because she left that place." I say to him.

"Love calm down." He says pulling me on his lap.

"Killian they hurt her and they need to pay." I say.

"Emma you are not going to find them and then lock them away and beat them are you?" He asks.

"No because then they could get away and make it look like I hurt Mackenzie. Im not stupid. Im mad." I say.

"Love I called in reinforcements. They should help us." He says.

"Who'd you call?" I ask.

"Well see David, Snow, Robin, Belle are the ones that will make us look good and make anyone realize that Mackenzie is in a better place here. Plus if the niceness of them fails we can always have Regina go crazy with power and get those assholes to confess." He says.

"And this will work?" I ask.

"It should, but you have to trust me." He says.

"With my life." I say.

I kissed him and then the doorbell went off and Killian placed me on the couch and then opened the door. When he opened it he was beyond pissed so I had to stop him before he did anything wrong. Because at the door were those who wrong our daughter.