Chapter 6

Killian's POV

Emma and I walked back to the coffee shop with our daughter and Belle and Snow hadnt even left so we decided to sit with them.

"Mackenzie this is Belle and thats Snow. Anyway we need to talk to you about all this stuff. Like why did you come to us?" Emma asks her.

"Look I told you in the letter I thought it was best you knew what happened to me. Look Im fine really." Mackenzie says.

"No your not fine. There is no way that your fine. Your living on the streets with crazy boys who wanted to beat you for not getting them their money." I say.

"Look I can handle myself. Yes okay so not well, but I'll get the hang of it." She says.

"Look we at least want to give you some money." Emma says.

"No thank you." Mackenzie says.

"Look we just want to help you. We will be in town for a couple more days and we are staying at the the same hotel. If you need help and anything come to us." I say to her.

"I wont need to, but thanks for the offer." She says and walked out.

Emma's POV

Neal had been texting me for the last couple days wondering where I was and I told him it wouldnt be long before I was coming back home. For what Snow had told me Killian is seeing someone, but she lives in London. As for Mackenzie she hadnt shown up to see us maybe she didnt need us. I was in the hotel room with Belle, Snow and Killian we were all talking about if we should tell anyone about this trip.

"Look I wont say anything if we want this to stay between us." Belle says.

"Its not you we are worried about." Killian says pointing to Snow.

"I have never told a secret in my life." Snow says.

"You were the only one that knew that Killian and I were dating and you told everyone." I say.

"That was one time." Snow says.

"You also told everyone about my crush on Mr.Gold." Belle says.

"And you were the first to know Emma was pregnant and then it spread through the town." Killian says.

"Okay so Im not the best at keeping things." She says.

"This is why I should have came alone." Killian says.

Then there was a knock on the door and when I opened it I saw Mackenzie and she was very upset.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"I was wrong. I need your help." She says.

"Of course come in." I say.

"What happened Love?" Killian asks her.

"Those boys came back and since I didnt have what they wanted they wanted me to pay them in other ways. So I slipped away before they could catch me and now I do know what to do or where to go." She says crying.

"Dont worry we will help you. Its going to okay." I say.

"Swan a word." Killian says.

I followed him out the door and he just stood there not knowing what to say.

"We said we would help her. Do you not want to?" I ask.

"No I do. Its just she is going to need us both. What happens when we have to leave? You live in Boston. I live in Storybrooke. Who gets to be the one to help her?" He asks.

I looked at him and he had the right question in mind. Who does help her? I want to and he wants to. Then I thought of the answer, but this means Neal will have to know the truth, but this is for my daughter I have to do whats best for her. Whether Neal or anyone else likes it or not my child's safety comes first.