Chapter 34

Killian's POV

I was finally able to go home and Emma said she wanted to take care of me which I dont mind. Anyway with Walsh back and him being a jerk and a terrible person I cant help but think my family is in trouble.

"Okay. Now careful when sitting down." Emma says as she helps me on the couch.

"Love Im fine. I dont need help sitting on the couch." I say.

"You do. You just dont want to ask." She says.

"Love thats you when your hurt." I say.

"Well..Umm.. Shut up." She says.

"Look love I'll be okay. Here sit with me." I say.

Just as she was about to sit on the couch I pulled her on my lap and placed my lips to her neck.

"Killian.. Not that Im complaining, but I dont want to hurt you." She says trying to stand up.

"You arnt... Anyway I want you to know that I love you." I say still kissing her neck.

"I love you too, but arnt you worried about this Walsh thing?" She asks.

"Nope." I say.

"Killian are you gonna tell me why he was the one who tried to kill you?" She asks.

"Emma... Stop talking. Lets have some fun." I say.

She quickly hopped off my lap and just looked at me.

"As much as I want to. I wont until I know what happened?" She asks.

"Emma I dont want to talk about this. Please come here and lets have some fun." I say.

"Killian stop.. Im not having sex with you. What is your problem?" She asks.

"Nothing I just want you and I need you." I say.

"You've lost your mind. Look I love you and you are very tempting, but I need to know why Walsh would try to kill you before we do anything to celebrate your homecoming." She says.

"Fine. After you moved and then told me you were expecting. I told our friends and somehow Walsh found out and then he was telling the whole school and the town that I had forced myself on to you and knocked you up so you wouldnt leave." I say.

"What? Why would? What did you do?" She asks.

"I told everyone that Walsh only told everyone that because he was a virgin and that he was just jealous of how wonderful I am. Then no girl would date him and everyone picked on him. Thats why he wanted to kill me." I say.

"Killian.. Didnt we say you wouldnt make people hurt anymore?" She asks.

"Yeah I know. It was about 17 years ago Im sorry love." I say.

"Well not that I know the truth...." She says, but stops.

"Love?" I question.

"He is outside watching us." She says.

I got up slowly and saw him so I moved to the window and closed the certain. I turned to Emma and without word she kissed me and then we had some fun on the couch.