Chapter 30

Killian's POV

I hated the fact that Emma went without me. She took Belle and Snow with her and left the others to watch after me.

"Why arnt they back yet? Did we win?" I ask pacing back and froth.

"I havent heard from any if them just yet. So Killian I have to ask what happens if those adoptive parents win?" Regina asks me.

"Well then it would seem they will be killed." I say.

"Killian, we know you dont want them to win, but would you really kill them?" Robin asks.

"If you were in my position what would you all do?" I ask.

"I guess we all would do what Emma is doing and if we were to fail then your plan seems about right." Regina says.

"So did Emma take Mackenzie with her?" I ask.

"She had to, but David will be with her at all times so that no one can take her or hurt her. It will be okay." Robin says.

It better be okay. Just where are they? Why hasnt Emma called?

Emma's POV

"As you all can see this photos indicate that they hurt her." I say.

"Yes we can see that, but Miss.Swan your forgetting that Mackenzie was a run away and you and everyone else in that town knew and still kept her." The judge says.

"Yes thats because everyone could tell how scared she was. Whenever anyone asked about where she was from fear just struck in her eyes. We didnt want to send her back there." I say.

"Okay. On to about this Killian Jones. Why isnt he here?" He asks.

"Killian isnt here because he didnt trust himself at the moment." I say.

"Thats because we looked him up and he seems to have a very violent past since he was 16." Silver says.

"Is this true?" The judge asks.

"Yes its true, but its not his fault. He was hurting. I was gone, we just gave up our child. He was going through depression." I say.

"But Killian may have got into some fights, but he never hit a women or a child. He punched the guys that were harassing me and our other women friends." Snow says.

"So he was only hurting men that wanted to take advantage of women? Because they have not that he got thrown in jail for 6 months and a year on probation for putting a man in the hospital. Can you explain that?" The judge asks us.

"I acting dont remember that." Snow says.

"I had no idea." I say.

"See Killian is dangerous." Cruella says.

"I know how that happened that was because of me. I was moving into my new dorm and Killian was helping me and this guy wouldnt leave me alone no matter how many times I asked him. Killian was protecting me like he has always did." Belle says.

"And you are?" Silver asks.

"Im Belle. Killian and I grew up together he is like my brother. When U went off to College Emma and I were in the same school and our friendship was back. I know both Emma and Killian better then anyone so I know that when they gave up their daughter they both wernt happy. Though when she came to them and wanted to stay with them.. It was the first time in 16 years that Emma and Killian were truly happy. Then when she was taken away they were broken again. But when Mackenzie came back with cuts and bruises they both took it out on themselves. The past is the past Killian hasnt hurt anyone since then man who was bothering me. Let them have her back or at least let her choose who to go with." Belle says.

"Okay well I have heard enough from all of you and I gotta say you two hurt this child and your on tape admitting it, but I want to talk to the girl." The judge says.

David walked in with Mackenzie and the rest of us were told to leave and the whole time those jerks were saying they were gonna win.

"Just dont listen to them." Belle says.

Then we were called back into the room and Mackenzie was just sitting there.

"We made our choice and it seemed to be pretty clear that we are giving the child back to her birth parents. So Miss.Swan congratulations." The judge says.

"Thank you." I say to him.

"As for you two the cops we be here shortly. The stories this child told me about what you did to her is sickening. You both are headed to jail." The judge says to Silver and Cruella.

As we walked out I got out my phone and called Killian. Though we he answered I hung up. The next day we all were back in Storybrooke and I headed over to Killian's place.

"Emma your back how'd it go?" Killian asks.

"We did it. She's now ours." I say.

"Thats amazing. Actually your amazing. You never stopped until you won. You did it Emma." He says to me.

"I had to. I had to save her and help you. Now we can finally all be together as a family." I say.

"Its about time." He says and kisses me.

I won our daughter back and now she was safe from harm and now that this problem is over Killian will be himself again. Our family was finally gonna be happy and finally going to be together and nothing will get in our way.

2weeks later.

"KILLIAN! Im right here it going to be okay." I say.

I just watched as the ambulance took him away from me. God why did this have to happen. We finally had everything perfect and now theres a chance Im gonna lose him forever. I sat on the ground and put my head in my lap and started to cry. I cant lose him I just cant lose my Killian.