Chapter 28

Emma's POV

This is started to stress me out everything I was doing for my family and it was stress full. I have to focus on everything I was doing to get Mackenzie back, but with Killian losing his mind I didnt know what to do about him.

"Emma I havent seem you since before you moved 16 years ago." Dr.Hopper says.

"Yeah I know, but I just need someone to talk to." I say.

"Well talk away. Whats on your mind?" He asks.

"Well My daughter is back in my life and she is absolutely amazing and right now I am fight to get her back." I say.

"And how is that going?" He asks.

"Well I have all I need to get her, but Killian has it in his head that he is to blame for her getting hurt and I cant seem to convince him otherwise." I say.

"Well what happened to him? Like what has he down since blaming himself?" He asks.

"He went alittle crazy and when it started he scared our daughter and when he saw that he did and I told him he did... Well the problem got worse." I say.

"Okay now with trying to keep your daughter and trying to keep Killian's sanity. Emma how have you been?" He asks.

"Stressed out. I need Killian's help, but every time he hears whats going on it just goes nuts. Not to mention if I fail my whole family falls apart." I say.

"Okay. Well my guess is you need a vacation. How about you take some time off this problem and focus on your daughter and Killian. My guess is they both need you right now just as you want to bring your family together. Killian wont stop acting crazy and blaming himself if he doesnt have you helping him. As for your daughter she wont feel safe unless she knows your there and wont hurt her." He says.

"So focus more on them and less on the case to save her and that will make them better?" I ask.

"Its worth a shot and if that doesnt work then fight for your daughter. Win her from those people and once thats over hopefully you get your family back." He says.

He was right I have to focus in them right now. I already have all I need to take Mackenzie back. I just hope Im not to late in helping them both. I really need to help my daughter and Killian. I just really hope I dont fail them.