Chapter 24

Emma's POV

Killian had been acting so weird lately he wont even speak he just stands by the window and from what I can tell he might be saying he is going crazy.

"Killian? Are you okay?" I ask.

"Shh... They are out there." He says.

"Who?" I ask.

I looked outside and there was no one out there. I think he is losing his mind.

"Do you see them their mocking me?" He questions.

"Killian? What wrong with you? No one is out there." I say.

"Oh so your on their side." He says.

Before I could say anything there was a knock on the door and when I opened it our friends came in.

"We have left you guys alone for awhile to deal with all this, but seeing Killian just staring out the window is starting to freak the town out." Regina says.

"He has lost it. He thinks someone is out there mocking him." I say.

"What why?" Robin asks.

"Your guess is as good as mine." I say.

"Quiet. They will hear you." Killian says.

"Anyway hows Mackenzie doing?" Snow asks.

"She's fine, but all this going on I dont know what to do about school." I say.

"Well I could homeschool her if you like." Belle says.

"Oh thank you. Its just until she is healed and this problem is solved." I say.

"Did you all see that cars go right through them and they arnt hurt." Killian says.

"Im worried about him. He is acting like a crazy mental patient." I say.

"Hey Killian buddy. You wanna go get some drinks with Robin and I tonight?" David asks.

"Oh so you guys are on their side waning me to leave so bad things will happen." Killian says to David.

"Oh my god someone has been drinking to much rum and my guess is he isnt sleeping." David says.

"Killian hey. How about you get some sleep. We will keep an eye on them for you." Snow says.

"Good idea they will think I've given up, but you all will be the spies." Killian says and then passed out on the ground.

"What is wrong with him?" I ask.

"Well with everything that has happened I think he had blamed himself for it. So now he has drove himself crazy. He feels guilty, just dont let him drink, or be alone, or drive a car. Just until the old Killian comes back." Belle says.

They all left and I just looked at Killian passed out on the floor. Its so sad that he is blaming himself for all this. Hopeful we get this matter resolved soon so Mackenzie can finally feel safe and I can have my normal Killian back.