Chapter 13

Emma's POV

I woke up in another room that Im not used to. I looked around and there was a glass of water and a aspirin along with a note. I took the aspirin and drank the water then I read the note that was left for me.

Good Morning Swan,

Last night was a night I will remember, but I know you wont. I really want you to know that I wont tell a soul about this. I know your with Neal, but I think the old feelings might took over last night. I just dont want you to hate me or make things awkward between us. I'll see you later.

-Killian

I slept with Killian last night how perfect... I mean how terrible. I got dressed and headed back to Belle's.

"Oh Emma my crazy crazy friend. Where the hell where you?" She asked when I walked in.

"Im sorry I will tell you. As long as know one else finds out." I say.

"Okay what happened?" She asks.

"Last night I slept with Killian." I say.

"Oh my god. No way. What do you think that means?" She asks.

"I dont know. Killian and I didnt talk about it. He was gone when I woke up, but he left a note saying he thinks old feels took over." I say.

"Aww thats so cute, but your face says another story." She says.

"Im with Neal." I say.

"Oh yeah. I dont know how to fix this." She says.

As we talked there was a knock on her door and I opened it and saw Neal there.

"Hey." He says.

"Neal what are you doing here?" I ask.

"Well Im here because Im so sorry about the fight we had. Can you ever forgive me?" He asks.

I looked over at Neal and then at Belle and I then I saw Killian outside walking down the street with Mackenzie and I could help, but think about Killian and last night. Maybe I should dump Neal and see if Killian would want to give us another shot, but then I saw Milah walking over to him after Mackenzie left. Maybe the thought of Killian and I together again was all in my head. That will never happen ever again and that thought really hurts to think about.