Letter To Self

5/23/11

Dear Me,

            I can’t believe that my first year of middle school is coming to a close! I’m so excited about the summer. I’m hoping to swim and hang out with Mckenely, Matt, Kyle and Austen. My only goals are to finish the Maximum Ride series.

           This year I was pretty proud of the fact that I was able to get on the honor role so many times. Some regrets or things that I wish I could have done differently are run better. Next year I would like to do my running techniques differently.

          I’m looking forward to being a 7th grader. I’d like to remind myself that next year I want to be successful.

Self here is what you need to remember in order to be successful:

                   My principles are safety, loyalty and responsibility.

                   My PMS is the song True Friend by Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana

                   My goals for school are to get an A and B average. My personal goal is to get better at running.

    A reminder about being proactive is that if you feel like you are going to react, remove yourself from the situation.

    My end in mind with friends is to choose nicer friends. My end in mind with peer pressure is to continue to not give in to peer pressure. My end in mind for school is to don’t let other things get in the way of my school work. My end in mind with sex is to not have it until I’m married.

Next year I would like to try the talent show.

Some advice to myself is to never give up.

Love,

Tiffani

WROTE IN 6TH GRADE IN SUCCEED AND ACHIEVE!!!! NAMES CHANGED FOR PRIVACY!