Pink lip tint

Molly's POV
Sherlock was coming over. Omg omg omg. I really had a thing for him. He was so sweet and caring and SO intelligent. I really hope he likes me back because......we'll just please can he like me back pleeasee. I heard a knock at the door and I quickly looked at my watch. 5.56. He's here.

Sherlock's POV
My hands were shaking as I walked to her dorm. As I got closer to the girl of my dreams I started to feel more and more anxious. But when I got to her door I immediately didn't worry anymore and confidently knocked on her brown door. I heard light footsteps and as she opened the door a light scent of vanilla waved over me. Molly was smiling and she had a blue t shirt, denim jeans and some back hi top converse that she always wore. On top she had a doctor who baseball jacket. Molly loved doctor who. She watched 15 tv shows in total but doctor who was her no.1.
"Hello" she said as she came to hug me. Her soft hands around my shoulders and upper back. I hugged back around her small waist and replied "hey, how was biology?"
"Really good! I'm so glad we chose it."
"That sounds great!"
I smiled at the thought of her happiness.
"So I was thinking we could go and see la la land again?" I said with a slight worry in my voice.
"Omg I'd love to! I already know all the words to all the songs on the soundtrack"
"Me too!"
" So we should get going if we want to make the 6.30 showing"
"Ok great. Let's go"
Molly grabbed her phone and wallet and placed them in her pockets. I closed the door behind her and my hands were shaking. Was this a date? I hope so.
We strolled up to the cinema. The whole way here we had been talking about doctor who. It sounded pretty cool actually. Molly had been watching it since the age of 2. I couldn't believe it. When we got there I payed for both of us and Molly payed for food. We had popcorn and a coke each. Molly was vegan which was great because I was vegetarian. It was nice to have someone like me around. Me and Molly often get verbally abused because we don't eat certain foods but we don't mind because we can do what we want. Mary and John don't have any problem with it so we were lucky.
Half way through the movie Molly moved slightly closer to me and I decided just to go for it. I saw her hand sitting on the rest so I reached mine out and entwined my fingers with hers. She looked up at me and smiled. She held my hand back and I could feel relief throughout my entire body.
After the movie had finished Molly went to the toilets and I waited outside next to a large tree with a bench next to it. It was 9.45 so we had plenty of time until curfew. We were still having slightly warm evenings as we were experiencing the last of summer. Molly came out and spotted me.
"I loved it all over again!"
"Me too" I replied whist still thinking of our hands holding.
As Molly stood opposite me I noticed a slight tint on her lips. Did she want me to kiss her? Because I do.
"Sherlock are you ok?"
My face felt week and my fingers were shaking. I quickly ignored all my nerves and said "yes I am" with much confidence.
I stood closer to Molly and she looked up at me with her pale face.
"Molly. Can I kiss you?"
I felt my stomach drop as I asked her.
"Yes you can" she smiled at me.
I bent my neck down and gave her a sweet kiss on the lips. She kissed back whist holding my neck. I took her waist and pulled her closer. It felt amazing knowing that she feels the same as me. We pulled away but still holding each other. We couldn't stop smiling.
"Molly, will you be my girlfriend?"
"Of course I will" she laughed out. I grabbed her hand and we walked back together.