Bak 2 skool

Sherlock's POV
It was the day that we were going back to school. We still had 3 days left but we wanted to be there for my birthday. 6th of January. John was throwing me a large party which I wasn't a fan of. Molly said that I need to be kind and be grateful though. I don't understand why I should be grateful because a bunch of sweaty idiots want to get drunk.

I look down at Molly sleeping on my chest. I pick up my phone and see 3 texts from Mycroft.
-Me and Greg have already left. Prefect duties. Make sure you get the 12.46 train. MH-
-Mum said she made you sandwiches so remember to pick them up. MH-
-I forgot my laptop charger. Can you bring it up with you? Thanks.MH-

I look at the time and see 9.53. We had plenty of time to get ready. I look at my window and saw the thick fields of snow on the ground. It glistened as the sun slowly came over the hill. I nudged Molly who was fast asleep. She slowly began to open her eyes.
"Come on. Got to get up " I sleepily whispered.
She grabbed my arm as I tried to get out of bed. I quickly turned around to look at her. She had a big grin and her eyes closed. I laughed and bent down. I put my arms around her back and legs and then proceeded to pick her up. She burst into laughter. I was kind of strong so it was easy to carry her.
"Sherlock! Sherlock!"  She whisper screamed as to not wake my parents up. She couldn't stop laughing. I slowly sat down on the bed and placed her on my lap. She was now fully awake and in fits of laughter.
"See now you are awake" I smiled.
She giggled and kissed me on the nose. She got of my lap and went into my ensuite bathroom with a towel and her clothes for the day. I noticed her carry some red ankle grazer denim jeans, a white t shirt with a buffy the vampire slayer quote on it and her dalek hoodie. Along with some underwear which I didn't notice as much.

12 minutes later.
"Sherlock you awake?" John said on the other side of the door.
"Yeah come in"
He walked in and he was already dressed but hadn't done his hair or had his breakfast.
"What time are we leaving?"
"Well the train is at 12.46 so I'm thinking 20 past."
"Okey dokey. It will give us time to buy costa or something."
I nodded and started packing.
I took my large black suitcase out and started putting in my t shirts and shirts. I put in my extra black smart shoes as well. They were identical to my others but I still wanted spares. I grabbed my purple t shirt and my black baggy jeans. I put them on and saw the state of my hair. I quickly spread my hands across my scalp to pull the hair back. And my hair was back to normal. Molly came out fully dressed and her hair in a pony tail. She had already packed the night before so we went downstairs to get some breakfast. Mum was making us these fruit salad things that tasted pretty good. I wasn't a fan of fruit but it was quite nice.

I sat next to Mary who was opposite John. The four of us ate our food and realised we had to get going. It was now  11.56. We went upstairs to get our stuff and last minute items.
"Sherlock don't forget your jam sandwiches. They are in the top shelf of the fridge." Mum shouted up the stairs.
"Ok thanks mum"

I took my suitcase and my long black coat and ran downstairs. I had Molly's bag in my hand and started packing all of our food. I put on the sandwiches and then all the crisps. I saw a mini box of coco pops and packed them too because they were a pleasant snack. Then the other 3 came downstairs. John went into the kitchen and packed his meds.

Once we had got to the train station Mary and Molly went to get the tickets whilst me and John bought food and costa drinks. Today was Wednesday 4th of January. We started school on Monday.
"Does Mary want latte or cappuccino?"
"Neither. She said hot chocolate"
"Oh sorry."
"Can I have a red berry fruit cooler please?" John said at the same time he was staring at some red velvet cake through the glass ".....and some of that cake please."
I smirked and took all the drinks in a holder.

The train was new. It had soft seats and no gum in the tables. It was cool so we didn't over heat and it had free wifi. I could happily live here.
"Doctor who?" Molly looked at me.
"Of course but only if we watch Ten and rose"
"Well duh!" Molly said sarcastically.
She pulled out a disc that had the school reunion, the girl in the fireplace and tooth and claw in it. I picked the school reunion because it had Sarah Jane in it. An original companion so I thought I would enjoy it.
"Good choice " Molly smiled.
She took out the disc and some tear and share ready salted crisps that we had bought. She placed the crisps and laptop down on the table and pulled out some headphones and I did the same. She got everything ready and moved herself that her back was on my chest with my head resting on top of hers and her right leg was on the seat next to her.
We got to school and my holiday was over.