Mrs Piper-Tennant

Sherlock's POV 3 weeks before.

"So what lesson now?" John asked me.
"....English." I replied with a lot of effort.
"Well, at least tomorrow we are breaking up?" John tried to push.
"Still.... we have Mrs Piper. Don't get me wrong she's so lovely and pleasant but it's really obvious that she is dating Mr Tennant."
"Sherlock she isn't dating Mr. Tennant."
"Well actually John I think you'll find she is. Every time he enters the class room she gets all silly and....funny. Not to mention that she is an extremely intelligent person and acts all dim when he is there. Also he is a drama teacher. The drama studio is on the other side of the school. It's obvious that he likes her back otherwise he wouldn't make the effort."
"Well I mean.....ok fine they are probably dating. But don't you like Mr. Tennant?"
"Yes I love him."
"So why don't you like them flirting?"
"I like the people John. Not the PDA."

Present day. Sherlock's POV.
Nothing had sunk in. It all felt fresh. I sat opposite Mary who was cupping a mug that had hot chocolate in. She had barely drunk any. She just stared at the floor.
John sat with his head on Mary's shoulder and he began tapping a tune with his feet.

"Heya kids...how you guys feeling?" Mrs Piper came in. She seemed upset like us all.
"You don't have to reply, Sherlock. Your mum is coming to pick you up. John, your mum is here to pick up you and Mary." She commented. John slowly stood up and took Mary's hand. He gave me a pat on the shoulder. He nodded his head and left.

I was on my own.

Again.

Without Mary.

Without John.

Without Molly.

Mr Tennant entered the room a couple of minutes later.
"Hey, Sherlock" he trembled with his Scottish accent.
"Hi." I muttered.
"I'm so sorry. She was so lovely." He replied.
"Yes she was."
"Can I let you in on a little secret?"
"What? Is it that you are going to propose to Mrs Piper?"
He looked at me shocked.
"How could you possibly-"
"The sweat on your forehead that isn't usually there, you fidgeting hands and your tapping toes."  All my deducing had gone from a confident speech to a muttered mess.
"Oh right......well seeing as you are so good at deduction. What do you think she will say?"
"Yes. "
"Really?"
"Of course." I stumbled back.
"Sorry, it's in appropriate to tell you about this."
"No, I don't mind. I like you two together.....don't tell John."
"I won't. Do you want anything?"
"Molly." I muttered.
"Oh Sherlock I'm so sorry. There is nothing I can do to make this better. Well....you can watch something in the drama studio if you like? While you wait for your mum."
"No, I'm fine.....I'm " I didn't finish that sentence. I just cried. Loudly and fiercely. I had dribble and tears smeared all over my face and the screams became more angry and more tightening. I couldn't stop. I just couldn't.

I fell to the ground off of my chair and I crawled into a ball. Mr Tennant stood next to me, stroking the side of my arm.
"Hey, hey Sherlock, it's going to be ok. It's all going to be ok." Mr Tennant tried to cheer me up.
"Hey what's- oh Sherlock." Mrs Piper entered the room.
"Your mum's here Sherlock." Mrs Piper spoke.
"Ok............ok" I whispered to myself. I stumbled up and pulled my coat collar.
"Thank you. Thank you guys." I trembled as I left them.

That evening.
All day my mum has been trying to make me feel better. It wasn't working. Nothing could make me feel better.

I sat in my bed staring straight at the wall opposite me. It had Molly's coat that she left here.

I grabbed it and sat with it on my bed. It was lilac and soft. It smelt like her.
Again I felt tears down my face.

All the moisture had left my body. I can't stand it any longer. Nothing will feel ok again. Nothing will feel alright again.

I will never see Molly again.

I don't know when I was going back to school. But I didn't want to go without Molly.