Arriving

Sherlock's POV
We were now 2 hours into our journey. I sat next to Molly. We got out a headphone splitter and watched once upon a time. Molly liked it and I agreed to watch it with her. We were on season 3 and I quite liked it.

I looked over at Mary and John who were leaning on each other. John had his headphones in and Mary was asleep on his shoulder. His cut was still fresh and I could tell he was in pain. He took out some paracetamol and his water bottle and swallowed the little white pills. He looked up and smiled at me. Mary woke up and saw him sneering at his cut. She reached up and kissed him on the forehead. He smiled and tucked into her warm embrace.

Mycroft tapped me from behind.
"Next stop is us"
I nodded and
nudged Molly and she took her headphones out and began to close her laptop. John took the hint and gently fully awoke Mary. She grabbed her food and packed it away.

We all waited for my mum to pick us up. Mum had a big car and could fit all of us in it. We saw the car pull up.
"Brace yourself big brother"
"I'm as ready as I'll ever be"
We clenched as she got closer. She got out the driver's seat and walked over. Her face was lit with glee. She grabbed my cheeks and shouted
"Sherlock!" She kissed my cheek and gave me a large hug. I hugged back with less enthusiasm. Next she hugged Mycroft and gave him a big kiss too.
"How is my eldest boy?!" She smiled and looked up at him.
"Just fantastic mother" he put on a fake smile. I introduced Molly and my mum smiled and hugged her. My mum knew John and greeted him so John introduced Mary. Mum also knew Greg so she hugged him and said
"You've been looking after Mickey I hope"
Greg smirked and replied with
"O I definitely have been looking after Mickey"
Mycroft sneered and looked at me.
Mycroft and Greg put all of our bags in the car and we set off to my childhood home.