Why

Sherlock's POV

Cold.

Desperate.

Fallen.

I laid on the corridor of my school, feeling all of the students who cared for Molly pace around me. I heard faint whispers of

John is he ok?
Oh my god!
How?
Is Sherlock ok?
This is so sad!

All of which I ignored. Until Mary spoke. Her face muffled into John's sleeve. I could barely feel sane. I couldn't stand.

I couldn't breathe.

Nothing felt right.

"AHHHHH" I screamed out in distress. My scream broke into a cry and I stayed on my back sobbing at the ceiling. My hands covering my whole face while my legs lifted up and my back jilted in pain. Emotional and physical.

I smelt the posh, expensive musk of my brother.
"Sherlock" his disgusting whisper echoed.
"We've got him." John spoke.

I felt Mycroft walk away.

John's steps got closer. Mary sat on the floor next to Molly's room. She had her legs out and her eyes drained from all life. Her face stained with tears and her limbs were lifeless.

I felt John's hand on my arm.

"Sherlock. Sit up. Come on old chap." He whispered next to me. Sniffling between each word. The corridor now only carried the 3 of us and police tape.

He took my shoulder and began to help me up. I managed to sit up until my back gave out again and I began to uncontrollably cry. A loud and painful cry.

John sat next to me and placed me in his arms. He slowly put his arms around my back and let my tears fall onto his coat. Every time he moved his arm to rub my back, I had a wave of anxiety. I didn't want him to let go. I just wanted to hide my face.

"SHES GONE!" I screamed into John's arm.
"I know....I know" he muttered while rubbing my back.
I sat there for a while, crying into John. Mary joined in. We all sat together and hugged for a while.
Until Ms Piper came in.
"Kids?" She whispered.
John looked up from the huddle.
"Do you want to be moved to the office? It's warm and we have sofas you can sit on?"
Mary and John began to stand up. They took my arms and got me on two feet. I waddled past the open door. I saw her things. Her coats, her duvet, her shoes, her perfume. I saw her things that were no longer belonging to anyone. But I also saw blood. The blood from her body. I saw scratch marks and I saw the ruffled up mat on the floor. The window was open and the curtains were waving.

Why would she do this.

Why.

Molly killed Molly.

"John." I stumbled.
He rubbed my arm, not thinking much of it.
"Why John. Why Molly!" I shouted at him. Quickly releasing myself from his grasp.
"Sherlock, I'm sorry." Ms Piper stumbled.
"Everything was so good. Everything was so.....right. And now it's gone. AND ITS NOT FAIR!" I screamed.
"Sherlock. It's not fair, you're right. But we have to keep going. For Molly."
"I know." I muttered. I once again felt tears sting my eyes.
"Ok come on." John muttered.
"Ok....ok" I trembled.
"Come on. It looks like you all should sit down." She patted Mary on the back.
I took one last look at the creative and geeky room.

Goodbye Molly. I love you.